Keto Butter Chicken with Noodles
Keto Butter Chicken with Noodles is the most tender, flavorful keto chicken dish ever! You won’t even miss the carbs in this easy recipe.
Keto Butter Chicken with Noodles
I started following the keto diet on June 1st and I’m down 16 lbs. I tried it last year for a few months and lost some weight. Then life happened and I stopped. I felt better when I was on it so I decided to try again. So far so good!
This post contains affiliate links.
I was getting the Keto Can subscription box delivered every month and inside one of the boxes was this recipe for Keto Butter Chicken with Noodles. I adore Butter Chicken and kept the recipe on my fridge to try eventually. Finally, I made it and wow, is it ever good!
It’s not as saucey as some of the Butter Chicken recipes I’ve tried in the past. Even so, it’s still loaded with flavor. The chicken is very tender and melts in your mouth.
The noodles look like real noodles, don’t they? They aren’t, not to worry. They are Palmini noodles which are made from Hearts of Palm. I received a can of Palmini noodles in my subscription box and I saved them to try with this recipe.
You can tell by the texture when you eat them that they aren’t pasta. However, they still tasted good and were a good carb-free alternative. Over 90% of Palmini noodles is water.
If you can’t find them, don’t worry. Use zucchini noodles instead. No biggie.
Keto Butter Chicken with Noodles Ingredients
Besides the Palmini noodles, you’ll need several other ingredients to make this recipe. The Palmini noodles is the only one that will require a little more effort to find. The other ingredients are easy peasy.
- Chicken breasts
- Hot sauce
- Butter (use real butter and not margarine!)
- Chili pepper flakes
- Dijon mustard
- Cayenne pepper
- Chicken broth
- Fresh parsley
- Fresh Chives
- Fresh thyme
How to Make Keto Butter Chicken with Noodles
Start by seasoning the chicken strips. Add them to a large bowl and season with salt and pepper. Give them a quick toss to cover.
Add butter to a large skillet over medium-high heat. Add the chicken strips and cook 1 minute.
Add garlic and chili flakes. Cook until the chicken is done. Remove the chicken from the skillet and set aside.
Add the remaining butter to the skillet. Stir in lemon juice, lemon zest, Dijon mustard, hot sauce, cayenne pepper, paprika and chicken broth. Simmer for 3 minutes and stir frequently.
Stir in parsley, chives, thyme and drained Palmini noodles.
Add the cooked chicken and stir to combine. Cover and turn off the heat to allow the noodles and chicken to heat through. Serve hot.
Helpful Kitchen Tools
These kitchen tools will help you make this recipe.
I have several other keto recipes in my recipe box!
- Keto Brussels Sprouts Casserole
- Keto Zuppa Toscana
- Keto Pumpkin Cheesecake
- Keto Cauliflower Ziti (SUPER popular!)
- Low Carb Chicken Divan
Keto Diet Resources
If you are on the keto diet, you’ll also want to check out these helpful resources.
- Keto Subscription Boxes for Canadians
- Keto Chicken Guide
- Live Fit Foods
- Keto Meal Planning Subscription
- Natura Market
What are your favorite keto diet recipes?
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts, cut into strips
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- Juice and zest of half a lemon
- 1 tbsp hot sauce
- 1/4 tsp paprika
- 4 tbsp butter, divided
- 1/4 tsp chili pepper flakes
- 1 tbsp Dijon mustard
- pinch of cayenne pepper
- 1/4 cup chicken broth
- 2 tbsp parsley, chopped
- 1 tbsp chives, chopped
- 2 tsp fresh thyme
- 1 can Palmini Pasta
- Add chicken strips to a large bowl and season with salt and pepper. Toss to cover.
- Add 1 tbsp butter to a large skillet over medium-high heat. Add chicken strips and cook 1 minute.
- Add garlic and chili flakes. Continue to cook until the chicken is cooked through. Remove chicken from skillet and set aside.
- Add remaining butter to the skillet. Stir in lemon juice, lemon zest, Dijon mustard, hot sauce, cayenne pepper, paprika and chicken broth. Simmer for 3 minutes, stirring frequently.
- Stir in parsley, chives, thyme and drained noodles.
- Add the cooked chicken to the skillet and stir to combine. Cover and turn off heat and allow the noodles and chicken to heat through. Serve hot.
You can also use spiralized zucchini instead of Palmini Pasta. Use about 4 zucchini.
- Palmini Pasta, 20 Calories, 4g of Carbs (14Oz) (Linguine)
- Cuisinart 622-30G Chef's Classic Nonstick Hard-Anodized 12-Inch Skillet with Glass Cover
- OXO Good Grips 12-Inch Stainless-Steel Locking Tongs
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 4 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving:Calories: 394 Total Fat: 16g Saturated Fat: 9g Trans Fat: 0g Unsaturated Fat: 6g Cholesterol: 133mg Sodium: 546mg Carbohydrates: 20g Fiber: 1g Sugar: 8g Protein: 40g