Tomato Florentine Soup
Tomato Florentine Soup is an easy soup recipe ready to eat in 20 minutes! It’s full of delicious tomatoes, pasta and spinach.
Tomato Florentine Soup
Soup’s on! With the huge blizzard we just had, I need something comforting to warm my soul. A big, hearty bowl of delicious soup like this Tomato Florentine Soup fits the bill perfectly. I love that it can be whipped up quickly and has amazing flavor. Yum!
I am so over winter, but there’s no way that I’d ever be over a hot bowl of soup. That’s one good thing about the winter months. The snow, freezing rain and crappy roads? No thanks.
I made a batch of Tomato Florentine Soup this week and it was devoured almost instantly by my family. Everyone said how yummy it was. Even the spinach haters didn’t complain.
It’s a little more effort that opening a can of soup and cooking it on the stove, but not much more. Homemade soup has incredible flavor and there is just something special about it. It’s made with love from the heart.
How to Make Tomato Florentine Soup
It’s a matter of adding all the ingredients to a large pot and bringing the mixture to a boil. The ingredients include diced tomatoes, can of tomato soup, beef broth, water, onions, garlic, rotini noodles, basil, Italian seasoning and fresh spinach.
Once the soup starts to boil, cover and turn the heat down to simmer on medium low for 10 minutes. Serve it hot and season with salt and pepper if you wish.
Helpful Kitchen Tools
These kitchen tools will help you make this recipe.
This post contains affiliate links.
Can you freeze Tomato Florentine Soup
Yes, you can freeze Tomato Florentine Soup. Make a batch of soup and put it in a freezer safe container. Keep it stored in your freezer for up to three months.
Can I use rice in Tomato Florentine Soup
Yes, you can use rice in Tomato Florentine Soup. Leave out the pasta and add in cooked rice in the pot after the mixture comes to a boil. Cover and simmer on medium low for 10 minutes.
Craving more hearty soup recipes?
- Busy Day Soup – An easy soup recipe your family will love! It’s quick to make and takes little effort. Perfect for those busy weeknights.
- Sausage & Cabbage Soup – This low carb soup is easy to make and tastes delish! It’s comfort food perfect for a cold winter’s day.
- Greek Chicken Orzo Soup – Comfort food made in the slow cooker. This delicious soup has a Greek twist and is packed full of flavour.
- Hamburger Soup – My version of my grandma’s favourite soup. It’s hearty, filling and flavourful. Enjoy a piping hot bowl on a cold winter’s day.
- Creamy Chicken and Vegetable Soup – Enjoy a big bowl of this healthy and nourishing soup. Cold days are welcome when you have soup like this one ready to serve!
You might also like this Minestrone Soup.
What is your favorite soup recipe?
- 1 28oz can diced tomatoes
- 1 (284ml) can tomato soup
- 1 (284ml) beef broth
- 1 cup water
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 cup rotini
- 1/2 tsp basil
- 1/2 tsp Italian seasoning
- 2 cups spinach, chopped
- Add all the ingredients to a large pot and bring to a boil. Cover and simmer on medium low heat for 10 minutes. Serve hot.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 6 Serving Size: 1 cup
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 106Total Fat: 1gSaturated Fat: 0gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 0gCholesterol: 0mgSodium: 497mgCarbohydrates: 21gFiber: 5gSugar: 8gProtein: 5g