Sparkling Grape Lemonade Recipe
I will be enjoying this delicious Sparkling Grape Lemonade this long weekend. Let me tell you, it’s really good! You can whip it up in a flash and serve your guests something special.
This recipe was created by Minute Maid and the experts at the Canadian Living Test Kitchen. If you are looking for a drink with alcohol, check out this recipe for Pretty in Pink Punch (super yummy!).
Sparkling Grape Lemonade
With bubbly lemon lime soda, frozen grape punch and lemonade, this drink is so easy to make when entertaining, or when you want to treat the kids to a special summery drink.
- 1 can 295mL Minute Maid Grape Punch frozen concentrate, thawed (undiluted)
- 1 can 295mL Minute Maid Lemonade frozen concentrate, thawed (undiluted)
- 3 cups Sprite
- 2 cups water
- ice cubes or ice ring
- In a punch bowl or large pitcher, stir together grape punch and lemonade frozen concentrates, Sprite and water. Mix well.
- Fill with ice cubes or add ice ring.
- Add frozen grapes to jazz it up (optional).
Disclosure: I was financially compensated for this post. The opinions are completely my own based on my experience.