Sparkling Grape Lemonade Recipe
I will be enjoying this delicious Sparkling Grape Lemonade this long weekend. Let me tell you, it’s really good! You can whip it up in a flash and serve your guests something special.
This recipe was created by Minute Maid and the experts at the Canadian Living Test Kitchen. If you are looking for a drink with alcohol, check out this recipe for Pretty in Pink Punch (super yummy!).
Sparkling Grape Lemonade
A drink you can whip up in a flash to serve your guests something refreshing and special.
- 1 can 295mL Minute Maid Grape Punch frozen concentrate, thawed (undiluted)
- 1 can 295mL Minute Maid Lemonade frozen concentrate, thawed (undiluted)
- 3 cups Sprite
- 2 cups water
- ice cubes or ice ring
- In a punch bowl or large pitcher, stir together grape punch and lemonade frozen concentrates, Sprite and water. Mix well.
- Fill with ice cubes or add ice ring.
- Add frozen grapes to jazz it up (optional).
Disclosure: I was financially compensated for this post. The opinions are completely my own based on my experience.