A few years ago, I was working on a family cookbook to give to my oldest daughter, Olivia. I had asked my family to share their best recipes to use in the cookbook. I’ve posted several of them already including this Wife Saver Breakfast and Honey Glazed Pork Tenderloin. I forgot about the cookbook until I was cleaning up recently and realized I hadn’t shared all the recipes. Today, I’m sharing Aunt Debbie’s Cream Cheese Fruit Tarts. These may be my favourite recipe from all the ones I collected!
I used frozen tart shells to save time. If you make your own tarts, feel free to use that recipe. I like to save time like my Aunt Debbie so frozen it is.
The filling is what makes this recipe, in my opinion. It’s creamy, smooth and perfectly sweet. Garnish with some fresh fruit and you have a decadent dessert perfect to serve at a party! These treats won’t last long! Plus, they’ll stand out on your dessert table with the vibrant, fresh colours of the fruit you choose. I used mixed berries on mine.
Thanks to Aunt Debbie for sharing this wonderful (and easy!) recipe!
You’ll also like these Chocolate Cream Tarts.
- 24 frozen tart shells
- 250 g package cream cheese, softened
- 1 300 ml can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- fresh fruit of choice, for garnish
- Bake tart shells according to package directions. Set aside to cool.
- Beat cream cheese on low speed until fluffy. Add sweetened condensed milk and beat on low speed. Stir in lemon juice and vanilla extract.
- Spoon equal amounts of cream cheese mixture into tart shells. Chill for three hours in the fridge.
- Garnish with fresh fruit before serving.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 24 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 512Total Fat: 23gSaturated Fat: 14gTrans Fat: 1gUnsaturated Fat: 7gCholesterol: 62mgSodium: 193mgCarbohydrates: 74gFiber: 2gSugar: 47gProtein: 6g