This post contains affiliate links.
I’m loving my Instant Pot! It’s so much more than a regular pressure cooker. It’s a slow cooker, rice cooker, yogurt maker, steamer and more. The question really is what can’t you make in your Instant Pot?
I’ve rounded up 25 mouthwatering Instant Pot recipes for you to make and enjoy. Once you get the hang of using your Instant Pot, you may never want to go back to your regular style of cooking!
2. Instant Pot BBQ Shredded Chicken
3. Instant Pot Apple Spice Steel Cut Oats
5. Instant Pot General Tso’s Chicken
7. Instant Pot Chocolate Orange Cheesecake
8. Instant Pot St. Louis Style Spare Ribs
9. 3-Ingredient Instant Pot Ribs
10. Instant Pot Pineapple & Chilli Ham
11. Instant Pot Broccoli & Bacon Soup
12. Instant Pot Buffalo Chicken Meatballs
13. Instant Pot Chicken Enchilada Soup
14. Pineapple Teriyaki Chicken
15. Instant Pot Red Beans and Rice
16. Instant Pot Taco Pie
17. Instant Pot Sweet and Sour Chicken
18. Instant Pot Loaded Cauliflower Soup
19. 5-Ingredient Instant Pot Carnitas
20. Swedish Meatballs
21. Asian Sesame Instant Pot Chicken
23. Instant Pot Whole Rotisserie Chicken
24. Fire Hot Instant Pot Taco Bowl
25. Instant Pot Brazilian Potato Salad
Check out this Instant Pot Guide or Instant Pot gifts.
Which Instant Pot recipe will you make first?
Just Jo says
Thank you so much for including my Instant Pot recipes in this round up Stacie! Xx
Beverly mcleod says
I would love to have one
Marjorie @APinchOfHealthy says
These all sound amazing. Thanks for sharing my recipes!
Wanda Tracey says
I just got my Insta- Pot for Christmas and finding these recipes is so awesome!!I can’t wait to try some of these.☀️
Amy Thiessen @ These Wild Acres says
Yes! I love my instant pot so much… I make a batch of meatball soup every week- so easy in the ip!