Disclosure: This post contains affiliate links.
Everyone is talking about the Instant Pot! Do you have one yet? I got mine a few months ago and love it. I’ve already shared how you can create mouthwatering Instant Pot recipes for your family. Today, I’m featuring Instant Pot desserts. Because yes, you can make amazing desserts in your Instant Pot without much effort!
I’ve rounded up a list of 20 must-try Instant Pot desserts from my fellow bloggers. As you can see, there is quite a variety of desserts you can make!
- Pressure Cooker Cashew Lemon Cheesecake from healthyslowcooking.com
- Instant Pot Christmas Pudding from everynookandcranny.net
- Instant Pot Caramel Flan Recipe from cleverlyme.com
- Gluten Free Cheesecake from lifemadefull.com
- The Best Ever Instant Pot Key Lime Pie from livingsweetmoments.com
- Vegan Pear And Cranberry Instant Pot Cake from healthyslowcooking.com
- Instant Pot Bakewell Cheesecake from everynookandcranny.net
- Banana Chocolate Chip Bundt Cake from rebootedmom.com
- Decadent Instant Pot Passion Fruit Pie from livingsweetmoments.com
- Pumpkin Cheesecake from thecentsableshoppin.com
- Instant Pot Chocolate Orange Cheesecake from everynookandcranny.net
- Gluten Free Instant Pot Apple Crisp from lifemadefull.com
- Instant Pot Rice And Walnut Kheer from vidhyashomecooking.com
- Instant Pot Chocolate Covered Cheesecake Bites Recipe from pressurecookrecipes.com
- Instant Pot Buckwheat Porridge – Gluten-free & Vegan from veggieprimer.com
- Instant Pot Oreo Cheesecake from mybakingaddiction.com
- Creamy Coconut Steel-Cut Oats from flavorrd.com
- Instant Chocolate Pudding from myhappydessert.com
- Tapioca Pudding from hippressurecooking.com
- Instant Pot NY Cherry Cheesecake With Ricotta from adventuresofanurse.com
You might also like this Instant Pot Guide.
Which Instant Pot dessert catches your eye?