Brownie Bottom Cheesecake
This Brownie Bottom Cheesecake is so easy to make that you’ll feel like you are cheating! Enjoy the rich chocolate brownie bottom layer topped with a creamy and sweet cheesecake filling. Use a brownie mix to save on time!
Brownie Bottom Cheesecake
This luscious recipe combines two of my favorite desserts: brownies and cheesecake. Together, they are a match made in heaven.
With only five ingredients, you’ll have this dessert whipped up for your family to enjoy in no time at all.
I’m a huge sucker for cheesecake anything. I’ll eat it any way you give it to me…within reason, of course. Brownies and cheesecake are like PB and jam. Yummy on their own, but absolute perfection together.
I made this cheesecake for my family and it didn’t even last an hour! I swear the guys just devoured it before I could even snag a piece. I did, don’t you worry, but I had to hide it in the fridge under some paper towel.
Brownie Bottom Cheesecake Ingredients
You’ll only need FIVE ingredients to whip up this beauty.
- Brownie mix
- Cream cheese
I used Betty Crocker Chocolate Chunk Brownie Mix in this recipe. I love the chocolate bits spread throughout for an extra decadent delight.
How to Make Brownie Bottom Cheesecake
Start by mixing the brownies from the package according to the directions on the box. Spread the brownie mixture on the bottom of a 9-inch springform pan.
Add the cream cheese, eggs, sugar and vanilla to a large bowl. Beat together until smooth. Spread the cream cheese mixture on top of the brownie mixture.
Bake for 30 minutes at 350F. Reduce the heat to 325F and bake for another 15 minutes.
Remove from the oven and let cool before releasing the springform pan.
Drizzle with some chocolate ice cream sundae sauce or whipped cream, if you wish!
Helpful Kitchen Tools
These kitchen tools will help you prepare this recipe.
This post contains affiliate links.
Can You Freeze Cheesecake
Yes, you can! Wrap it in either foil or plastic wrap first and keep it for up to 6 weeks in the freezer. Thaw before you serve.
Freezing cheesecake is a great way to always have dessert on hand if you have visitors or get a craving for sweets.
We love our cheesecake! Check out these other sweet recipes:
- Pecan Pie Cheesecake – Creamy cheesecake filling is topped by a sweet layer of caramel pecans. This easy dessert recipe is one for the record books!
- Cappuccino Cheesecake – Rich creamy cappuccino flavoured cheesecake filling is nestled on top of a chocolate Oreo crumb crust.
- Peanut Butter Cheesecake Brownies – A rich fudgy brownie layer is topped by a smooth peanut butter cheesecake filling. This dessert tastes out of this world!
- White Chocolate Pumpkin Cheesecake – Ultra smooth, creamy and perfectly rich, this cheesecake will quickly become a family favourite!
- Saint Lucian Chocolate Cheesecake – This might be the best cheesecake you’ve ever tried! It’s mind-blowing, perfect and just the right amount of sweetness.
Have you ever made a Brownie Bottom Cheesecake?
I used a 440g package of Betty Crocker Chocolate Chunk brownie mix. As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Nutrition Information: Yield: 8 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 301 Total Fat: 23g Saturated Fat: 13g Trans Fat: 0g Unsaturated Fat: 8g Cholesterol: 110mg Sodium: 224mg Carbohydrates: 19g Fiber: 0g Sugar: 15g Protein: 6g
I used a 440g package of Betty Crocker Chocolate Chunk brownie mix.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.