- 1 250g package cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 3 cups icing sugar (powdered sugar)
- 1 cup pecans, chopped
- 1 cup shredded sweetened coconut
- 1 box chocolate cake mix
- 1 cup water
- 3 eggs
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- 1/2 cup sweetened condensed milk
- Preheat oven to 350F. Grease a 9×13 baking pan and set aside.
- Beat cream cheese, butter and icing sugar together until smooth. Set aside.
- Spread pecans and coconut on the bottom of the baking pan.
- In a large bowl, stir together cake mix, water, eggs, oil and sweetened condensed milk. Pour into baking pan.
- Spoon cream cheese mixture over cake.
- Bake for 40 minutes.
- New Star Foodservice 42917 Stainless Steel 4pcs Measuring Cups and Spoons Combo Set
- HIC Oblong Rectangular Baking Dish Roasting Lasagna Pan, Fine White Porcelain, 13-Inches x 9-Inches x 2.5-Inches
- KitchenAid KHM7210CU 7-Speed Digital Hand Mixer with Turbo Beater II Accessories and Pro Whisk - Contour Silver
Nutrition Information:Yield: 12 Serving Size: 1 piece
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 589 Total Fat: 33.8g Saturated Fat: 15.6g Trans Fat: 0g Unsaturated Fat: 15.6g Cholesterol: 95mg Sodium: 478mg Carbohydrates: 70g Fiber: 2.4g Sugar: 49.8g Protein: 6.9g