Cranberry Mint Cocktail is a sparkling drink that is minty and sweet mocktail. Sweet, refreshing, and such a refreshing drink to serve up.
This year for our Christmas party, I’ll be drinking something a little more festive than plain water or pop. You’ll find me with a refreshing Cranberry Mint Mocktail in my hand as I spend time with my family and friends. It even looks like Christmas with its pretty red hue and sprig of mint. Plus, it’s easy to make. You can whip these up for your guests in mere seconds.
Cranberry Mint Mocktail
If you can find cranberry sparkling water, then use it. If not, make your own with the recipe below. This mint cranberry mocktail is something adults and kids can enjoy.
Can I Use Frozen Cranberries for this Mocktail
If fresh cranberries are hard to find, add in frozen instead. Grab a bag from the frozen fruit section of your local grocery. They’ll double as little ice cubes, too!
Can You Add Alcohol to this Mocktail to Make it in a Cocktail
Yes, you sure can. If you want vodka or even rum would work to add in a shot or two to make it into an alcoholic beverage for adults. It is great for serving up at a party or holiday event.
Can I Use a Homemade Mint Syrup
If you enjoy making a homemade mint syrup then feel free to make your own simple syrup. Or you can buy mint syrup at most mass retailers. Starbucks and Torani make a peppermint syrup.
Ingredients You Need for Cranberry Mocktail
- Cranberries | Fresh or frozen will work in giving your drink that colorful pop you that will take your mocktail to a whole new level.
- Cranberry Juice | I reached for a regular cranberry but you could even try a cranberry grape, cran-raspberry or something mixed for more elements of flavor.
- Sparkling Water | If you don’t have sparkling water you are more than welcome to reach for a lemon-lime soda. I love the light flavor of sparkling water, so it makes it a little lighter in the sweetness factor.
- Mint Syrup | Cranberry and mint are a dynamic duo. The sweet mint syrup adds a coolness to this mocktail that is so refreshing and different.
- Ice | With all good mocktails having them nice and chilled is key. I went with crushed ice but feel free to use any type of ice. I like my drinks extra cold.
How to Make Cranberry Mocktail
In a larger cup, you want to add in your juice, water, and mint syrup. Stir well until it is fully combined.
Once mixed you can fill a cup up with ice and fresh or frozen cranberries. Pour part of the mocktail in and then garnish. This recipe makes 2 cocktails.
Can I Make this Drink in Advance
If you are wanting to serve up a larger batch of these mocktails you can make them in advance. Simply grab a pitcher, pour in ingredients, except ice and store in the fridge.
Then when you are ready, serve in glasses with ice and fresh cranberries or frozen. Add a mint leaf for pop of color and your all set. I have made larger batches and it turns out super tasty each time.
Appetizers to Pair Next to your Cranberry Mint Mocktail
- Vegetable Pizza | A super easy vegetable pizza recipe that is loaded with creaminess and crisp and fresh veggies. Serve this up next to your drink for a refreshing and savory appetizer.
- Keto Cheese Balls | If you want a keto-approved appetizer these cheese balls fit the bill. Cream cheese, bacon chives, spices and more are what you get in these cheese ball bombs.
- Bacon-Wrapped Water Chestnuts | Bacon makes everything better, and these wrapped water chestnuts are proof. Crunchy, salty and savory.
- Chicken Bundles | These little bundles are a soft and pillowy dough with a tasty chicken filling inside. Bite into these and enjoy a tasty appetizer or even light meal.
As you can see this Cranberry Mocktail is so easy to make. Great for the winter months when you want something cranberry flavored to serve up your family and guests. I have even made this with frozen cranberries in the summer and it is still just as tasty.
What is your favourite holiday drink?
- 1 cup cranberry juice
- 1/4 sparkling water
- 2 tbsp of mint syrup
- 8 to 16 fresh cranberries
- Sprigs of fresh mint
- crushed ice
- In a large measuring cup, pour in cranberry juice, sparkling water and mint syrup. Stir to combine.
- Pour into two cocktail glass filled with crushed ice and fresh cranberries.
- Garnish with a spring of fresh mint.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 2 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 627Total Fat: 1gSaturated Fat: 0gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 1gCholesterol: 0mgSodium: 58mgCarbohydrates: 162gFiber: 32gSugar: 76gProtein: 5g