Devilish Eggs Recipe
My regular recipe for Deviled Eggs is really quite simple. You have your eggs of course. The filling consists of just egg yolk and mayonnaise and then a sprinkle of paprika. I decided to try a different recipe that I discovered on the Better Homes & Gardens Recipes app. This recipe does not have paprika! Even John asked where it was. Devilish Eggs only take a few extra ingredients. I love the addition of Dijon mustard. It gives them an extra boost of flavour.
- 12 hard boiled eggs
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 2 tbsp. sour cream
- 1 1/2 tsp. Dijon mustard
- 1/4 cup cooked ham, finely chopped
- 1 green onion, finely chopped
- salt & pepper
- Halve the hard boiled eggs lengthwise and remove the yolks. Set the whites aside. Put the yolks in a bowl and add mayonnaise, sour cream and mustard. Stir to combine.
- Stir in ham and green onions. Season with salt and pepper.
- Stuff yolk mixture in each egg white. Cover and chill until ready to serve.