If you love sinfully rich chocolate with a hint of peanut butter, this recipe is for you!
These Reese Lava Cakes are baked right in their little ramekins. I used larger ramekins so this recipe only made three servings. Use smaller ramekins to make more.
The look like a regular chocolate cake, but inside is a beautiful rich chocolate filling.
Bake them longer if you prefer less filling, but be careful to not overbake or you’ll end up with no chocolate lava. The lava is the best part, in my opinion!
I added Reese Spread to the mixture to give it an extra kick. I was very pleased with how they turned out. My cousin, John and I ate them all in one sitting which is not too hard to do considering how tasty these desserts were!
Do you use Reese Spread in desserts?
- 10 tbsp unsalted butter
- 5 oz bittersweet chocolate, chopped
- 1/8 cup Reese Spread
- 2/3 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup flour
- 3 eggs
- 3 egg yolks
- Preheat oven to 400F. Grease three 8 oz ramekins with butter and sprinkle with a little flour.
- In a medium saucepan, melt butter over medium heat until it starts to sizzle. Remove from heat and add chocolate and Reese Spread. Shake the saucepan so that all the chocolate is submerged. Let sit one minute and then whisk until smooth.
- Mix flour and sugar in a bowl. Whisk in eggs and egg yolks. Whisk in chocolate mixture.
- Place prepared ramekins on a baking sheet. Fill almost to the top. Bake for 10 to 12 minutes. Let cool 20 minutes and enjoy.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 3 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 1018Total Fat: 73gSaturated Fat: 42gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 26gCholesterol: 473mgSodium: 97mgCarbohydrates: 75gFiber: 8gSugar: 45gProtein: 18g