I’ve been making this recipe for One-Pot Chicken & Stuffing for years now. I think it originally came on the back of a box of stuffing mix if I remember correctly! It’s easy to make as a side dish or main entree, depending on what you serve with it. I usually just make it as a the entree and serve it with a tossed salad.
One-Pot Chicken & Stuffing
This is definitely what I would consider “comfort food”. It’s filling, full of savoury flavour and a dish I crave often! It’s also made in one pot so that means less dishes after dinner. One-pot meals are the best in my books. I hate seeing a mountain of dishes after dinner.
If you are a fan of easy, comfort food recipes, give this one a try. It’s a hit with my family and I hope it will be with yours too!
You’ll also like this One-Pot Chicken Cacciatore.
- 1 tbsp vegetable oil
- 2 chicken breasts, cut into cubes
- 1 box chicken stuffing mix
- 1 cup celery, diced
- 1 cup carrots, peeled and diced
- 1 can (284ml) cream of mushroom soup
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1 cup cheddar cheese, shredded
- Add oil to a large skillet over medium-high heat. Add chicken and cook for 5 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Add celery and carrots to skillet and continue to cook until chicken is fully cooked and veggies are softened. Remove mixture from skillet.
- Prepare stuffing according to package directions in the same skillet. Stir in chicken and veggie mixture.
- In a small bowl, mix together milk and cream of mushroom soup. Pour into the skillet. Heat on low heat until heated through.
- Remove from heat and stir in cheddar cheese. Serve hot.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 4 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 388Total Fat: 22gSaturated Fat: 10gTrans Fat: 1gUnsaturated Fat: 10gCholesterol: 109mgSodium: 664mgCarbohydrates: 17gFiber: 2gSugar: 4gProtein: 30g