Hi! I’m Amanda from Ninth Street Notions. It’s a blog all about my creative journey – sewing, cooking, and crafting.
Summer just calls out for potato salad. But I hate to just always make the same-old, same-old. So I’m excited to share with you this recipe for a new take on potato salad. It’s simple to make but packs a powerful flavor punch. Replacing some of the mayonnaise with yogurt cuts calories and adds a tangy flavor. Celery provides a tasty crunch.
- 8 red potatoes, cut into bite-sized pieces
- 3 hard-boiled eggs, roughly chopped
- 3 celery ribs, chopped
- 1 cup plain yogurt
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 tsp mustard
- 1 1/2 tsp curry powder
- 1 tsp garam masala
- 1 tsp turmeric
- salt and pepper, to taste
- Boil potatoes until tender. Drain and cool.
- Add potatoes to a large bowl. Stir in remaining ingredients until combined. Chill until time to serve.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 10 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 202Total Fat: 19gSaturated Fat: 3gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 15gCholesterol: 67mgSodium: 221mgCarbohydrates: 5gFiber: 1gSugar: 2gProtein: 4g