Chocolate Raspberry S’mores is a twist to the classic s’mores recipe. A dollop of raspberry jam, sliced almonds for crunch paired with the graham crackers, melted marshmallow, and smooth chocolate. You can even make these s’mores in the microwave for a quick and easy snack any time of the year.
Most recently I made their recipe for Chocolate Raspberry S’mores which is symbolic of summer. It’s got an extra zing of flavor with the inclusion of sliced almonds and raspberry jam. They can be made in about 5 minutes from start to finish and cooked in the microwave. No bonfire required! They are so decadent. Try to just eat one…it’s impossible!
Chocolate Raspberry S’mores
Have you ever got a craving for a s’mores but knew you would be near an open fire anytime soon? Me too! I prefer to make my s’mores indoors so I don’t have to combat weather or bugs, and I still get that gooey, chewy classic campfire treat at home.
Variations For Raspberry S’mores Recipe
- White Chocolate | Swap out the milk chocolate with a bar of white chocolate or even dark chocolate. I think the dark chocolate with the raspberry would be incredible.
- Fresh Raspberries | Skip the jam and reach for fresh berries if they are in season. Leave them whole or mush them up a bit in a bowl and use it to spoon over the cracker.
- The base of S’mores | Use waffles, waffle cones, or even sandwich cookies to replace the graham cracker in the recipe.
- Nuts | Leave out the nuts or swap for a different kind. Crushed pecans, sunflower seeds or pistachios I think would be tasty to try.
- Marshmallow Fluff | Reach for marshmallow fluff to replace the marshmallows in the recipe. This is a tasty alternative that anyone will enjoy.
How to Make Chocolate Raspberry S’mores
First, you want to start by placing the jam of your graham squares. Then top with some almond slices, and then 1/4 of the chocolate bar and a marshmallow. Heat in microwave for 30 seconds, and then top s’ more with another graham square.
Can These S’ mores Be Made in the Oven
Yes. You can make s’mores in the oven. Assemble your s’ mores as directed and then wrap them in aluminum foil. Place in a preheated 350-degree oven and allow them to warm up for 3-5 minutes. Remove from oven, get rid of aluminum foil and enjoy.
When to Serve these S’mores
I make these as a treat on occasion. Just like any other dessert, you don’t have to box it into special moments. Maybe you have a summer cookout and your done grilling, opt for this recipe vs pulling the grill back out. Make for a movie night at home, the choice is yours. I have even made these raspberry s’ mores for a dessert for guests.
Can I Swap Other Fruit in the S’mores Recipe
Sure. Use any type of jam you want or even fresh fruit in replace of the raspberry. I have made it with strawberries, blueberries and even fresh blackberries. All tasted great and it was easy to use.
Here are More S’mores Recipes
- S’mores Coffee Milkshake | Talk about one indulgent milkshake! This recipe mixes your love for coffee and s’ mores together. Creamy, smooth, and chilly, all the things I love.
- Easy S’mores Ice Pop | Another cold treat is this ice pop recipe. Layers of s’ mores flavors all frozen together in an ice pop tray. A great way to cool down on a hot summers day.
- S’mores Cake | Yes! This cake is a dynamite recipe. Light and moist graham cake that is topped with a layer of chocolate and topped with toasted marshmallows.
- Indoor S’mores | Start with Golden Grahams cereal and transform into s’ mores bars you can enjoy indoors. These are a great dessert to pack in school lunches, serve as after-school treats, etc.
Easy S’mores Recipe
This is truly one of the easiest s’ mores recipes I have made. It takes minutes to whip up and you get all the flavors of that classic dessert you grew up eating by the campfire.
Do S’mores Store Well
No, they don’t. I make these to serve. They will become a soggy mess if you try storing them in the fridge. So I recommend only making what you plan to eat and make as you eat them. Don’t allow them to sit for a while or they will become a bit mushy.
Chocolate Raspberry S’mores
- 4 tsp seedless raspberry jam
- 8 graham cracker squares broken crosswise in half (16 squares)
- 4 tsp sliced almonds
- 2 milk chocolate bars
- 8 marshmallows
- Spread ½ tsp raspberry jam onto 4 of the graham squares. Top each with about 1 tsp. almond slices, set aside. Top remaining squares with ¼ chocolate bar and marshmallow. Microwave on high for 30 seconds.
- Cover each marshmallow with a reserved graham square, almond side up. Serve warm.
The information shown is an estimate provided by an online nutrition calculator. It should not be considered a substitute for a professional nutritionist’s advice.