If you love the peanut butter/chocolate combination, this simple, no-bake dessert is for you! It’s calling my name, too.
It has a thick layer of sweet peanut butter that almost melts in your mouth. A thin layer of milk chocolate finishes off adding an extra bit of indulgence. These squares are easy to make and are just begging to be shared with your family and friends.
Peanut Butter Squares
With the holidays coming up, I’m always looking for new recipes to try. This recipe has been floating around for a while and I can easily see why it’s so popular. I’m a big fan of vintage desserts.
Make a bunch and freeze some so you can always have a sweet treat on hand for company.
If you prefer a thinner square, use a 9×13 baking pan. I like mine thick so I used a smaller, square pan.
Whatever pan you use, remember to use parchment paper. It will save you the headache of trying to cut the squares from the pan! Without it, I find I ruin too many squares when I’m trying to cut!
For a luscious pie, try this Peanut Butter Pie.
Do you like your squares thick or thin?
- 1 cup butter, melted
- 2 cups icing sugar (Powdered sugar)
- 1 1/2 cup peanut butter
- 3 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 1 cup milk chocolate chips
- Mix butter, icing sugar, peanut butter and graham cracker crumbs together in a large bowl.
- Line a 9-inch baking pan with parchment paper and grease with Cooking Spray. Press mixture into pan.
- Melt chocolate chips in the microwave. Spread melted chocolate over the mixture in the pan. Refrigerate until firm. Cut into squares.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 24 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 281Total Fat: 19gSaturated Fat: 8gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 9gCholesterol: 22mgSodium: 191mgCarbohydrates: 25gFiber: 2gSugar: 16gProtein: 5g