15 Amazing Grilled Shrimp Recipes
Disclosure: This post is sponsored by Foodie.com. All opinions expressed are my own.
I love barbecuing our meals in the summer months. Traditionally, we think of grilling chicken and beef, but I’ve also found I have a huge craving for grilled shrimp. Shrimp has been one of my favourite foods since I was a child. I remember in grade 5 I did a writing exercise where we had to describe our favourite food. I wrote about my love of shrimp. I guess not much has changed because all these years later, I’ll never turn away a chance to eat a delicious shrimp dish.
© grilled shrimp image via Shutterstock
If you haven’t tried grilled shrimp yet, you need to! It’s delicious. And as I’ve discovered, the Internet has opened up my world to a whole new culinary experience.
My mouth is watering just browsing through these recipes and the photos of the meals. They all look so good!
- Grilled Sesame Shrimp & Veggies
- Grilled Honey Cajun Shrimp
- Sriracha Honey Glazed Grilled Shrimp Salad
- Grilled Shrimp Scampi With Mixed Vegetables
- Grilled Margarita Shrimp with Jalapeno Cilantro Dressing
- Chili Garlic Shrimp
- Watermelon & Grilled Shrimp Skewers
- Chipotle Grilled Shrimp Skewers with Maple Glaze
- Grilled Shrimp with Panzanella Salad
- Sweet and Spicy Grilled Shrimp
- Pineapple Chipotle Shrimp Skewers
- Grilled Satay Shrimp Skewers
- Grilled Shrimp in Pil-Pil Sauce
- Grilled Citrus Chili Shrimp
- Grilled Shrimp and Corn Salad
If you don’t have a barbecue, try shrimp on an indoor grill. I didn’t have a barbecue for awhile so I had to use an indoor grill and shrimp are delicious cooked this way too.
What is your favourite recipe for grilled shrimp?