15 Easy Grilled Chicken Recipes
Disclosure: This post is sponsored by Foodie.com. All opinions expressed are my own.
Nothing beats the taste of chicken on the grill at a backyard BBQ.
I’m tired of serving the same ol’ hamburgers and hotdogs at our summer parties. Sure, they are easy to make, but I was just getting bored of eating them. It’s fun to switch up your dinner rotation and try some new recipes. Lately, I’m all about chicken! Not only is chicken easy to make on the grill, but it’s also so versatile. Chicken goes with just about everything. You can dress it up fancy with marinades and rubs, stuff it with some veggies or even fruit or try it plain dipped in barbecue sauce. It’s almost fool-proof and as they say, “anything goes”!
© grilled chicken image via Shutterstock
BBQ season is starting soon for us and it may already be BBQ season where you live. For me, it depends on the weather. Once the nice weather hits, we roll out the grill, fill up the propane tank and bring out the patio furniture. If I’m remembering correctly, it’s usually mid-May that this all goes down. Then you can frequently see either John or myself out in the backyard grilling our supper.
- Sweet Heat Salad
- Grilled Honey Dijon Chicken
- Chipotle Chicken Skewers
- Grilled Herb Chicken
- Cowboy Caviar Grilled Chicken
- Grilled Chicken Chimichurri
- Grilled Chicken Strawberry Spinach Salad
- Cilantro Lime Grilled Chicken with Avocado Salsa
- Sweet Thai Chicken Wings
- Grilled Chicken Skewers with White BBQ Sauce
- Bourbon and Honey Cilantro Lime Chicken
- Grilled Marinated Chicken Skewers with Fresh Herbs
- Honey-Lime Marinated Grilled Chicken
- Loaded Grilled Chicken Gourmet Sandwich
- Chicken Chop with Black Pepper Sauce