It’s an early Easter this year with Easter Sunday falling on my 35th birthday (March 31st). I’ve been bookmarking Easter desserts to try! I’ve got a bunch pinned on my Easter board on Pinterest. There’s so many to choose from so I need to narrow it down since a person can only bake (and eat) so much.
Here’s 10 of my favourite Easter dessert recipes that I’ve rounded up. Which one is your favourite?
1. Easter Jelly Bean Bark from Formula Mom
2. Golden Pastel Candy Bark from 7 on a Shoestring
3. Stand Up Lamb Cake from The Kid’s Fun Review
4. Rice Krispie Peeps from Simmworks Family Blog
5. Carrot Cake from Older Mommy Still Yummy
7. Easter Egg Nests from Cajun Sugar Pie
8. Homemade Peanut Butter Eggs from What Megan’s Making
9. Easter Brownies from Betty Crocker
10. Amaretto Cream Cheese Strawberries from The Party Press