I’m back with more subscription box holiday gift ideas! Do you have someone on your holiday list who loves to travel and experience new things? Consider buying them a world & culture subscription box. I’ve rounded up my list of favourites that I think will make wonderful gifts. I’d love any of these boxes for myself too!
© culture image via Shutterstock
This post contains affiliate links.
- SpiceBreeze – Pep up your dinner with the most popular meals from around the world and pre-portioned spices.
- GlobeIn – Beautiful, distinct artisan products from around the world
- Try the World – Curated selection of gourmet foods from a different country every month
- Nonna Box – Taste Italy one region at a time through 6 gourmet products and the recipes of a local nonna.
- Neko Box – Hand-picked Japanese goods
- Culture Chest – Cultural books and activities for kids
- WorldyBox – Beautiful handcrafted jewelry pieces from all over the world
- Thread & Flourish – Handcrafted, globally sourced scarves, plus two extra fair trade treats.
- Takeout Kit – A pantry meal kit subscription shipping classic dishes from around the world.
- Aloha Pack – Hawaiian snacks & handmade artisan essentials.
- Abuela Mami – Hand-picked Cuban culture goodies
- The Bluegrass Box – Hand-curated boxes featuring small-batch, artisan items from local Kentucky makers
- RawSpiceBar – Spices with recipes from around the globe
*new* Universal Yums – Snacks from different countries all over the world.
Which one is your favourite?
Check out my other subscription box posts below:
- 8 Subscription Boxes for Canadian Foodies
- The Ultimate List of Subscription Boxes for Canadians
- 8 Tea Subscription Boxes for Canadians
- Subscription Boxes for Cats and Dogs
- Subscription Boxes for Men
- Pet Subscription Boxes for Canadians
- 12 Coffee Subscription Boxes for Canadians
- 18 Beauty Subscription Boxes for Canadians
- 25 Subscription Boxes Under $10 a Month