Reese’s Peanut Butter Cookie Cups
Cookie cups are on my mind! I’ve been having lots of fun creating some new recipes. My sweet tooth is very satisfied.
In this recipe, I used two Reese’s products – Reese’s Chocolate Peanut Butter Spread and Reese’s Peanut Butter Cups. They turned out perfectly!
The cookie cup itself is made from Pillsbury Chocolate Chip refrigerated dough. It’s so easy to work with.
At the bottom of the cookie cup is a Reese’s Peanut Butter Cup. Then I piped in chocolate peanut butter filling made with cream cheese, icing sugar and Reese’s spread. Talk about decadence!
Just look at that! I had to cut them open to show you what it looked like inside. Sink your teeth deep into one of these wicked treats.
I finished them off with a drizzle of chocolate sauce – the kind you use on an ice cream sundae. If you are a fan of Reese’s or the chocolate/peanut butter combination, you need to try this recipe!
If I can ever find the Reese’s White Chocolate Peanut Cups, I’ll make a white chocolate version. Those are even better, in my opinion!
Are you a fan of chocolate and peanut butter?
Reese's Peanut Butter Cookie Cups
A decadent recipe for Reese’s Peanut Butter Cookie Cups. A chocolate chip cookie cup stuffed with a Peanut Butter Cup, creamy peanut butter & chocolate filling and a drizzle of chocolate on top.
- 1 package refrigerated cookie mix
- 1 package cream cheese, room temperature (8 oz package)
- 4 tbsp icing sugar (also known as powdered sugar)
- 2 tbsp Reese’s peanut butter chocolate spread
- 6 to 7 Reese’s Peanut Butter Cups
- Chocolate topping, as desired
- Preheat oven according to directions on cookie package
- Slice the prepared cookie mix and press each slice into a greased mini muffin tin to form a cup. Bake for about 7 minutes.
- Remove tray from oven when cups are rising. Take a small spoon and deflate the centers of the cups while leaving the sides of the cookie cup untouched. Put back in the oven and bake for another 5 minutes.
- Again, remove from oven and with a small spoon, deflate the centers of the cups while leaving the sides of the cookie cup untouched. Carefully place a Reese’s Peanut Butter Cup at the bottom of each cookie cup.
- Place back in the oven again and finish baking until the cookie cups are golden brown. Remove from oven and let cool completely.
- In a mixing bowl, whip cream cheese, icing sugar and peanut butter chocolate spread together until light and fluffy.
- Place cream cheese mixture into a piping back and pipe the mixture into the cooled cookie cups with a decorative tip.
- Cool in the refrigerator until ready to serve. When ready to serve, drizzle chocolate topping over the cookie cups.