22 Must-Try Banana Bread Recipes
My mom made banana bread a lot when I was a kid. I loved when I came home from school to that familiar smell of fresh banana bread baking the oven. I couldn’t wait to have a warm slice topped with butter and watch it melt into the bread. Now when I bake banana bread, I’m reminded of my childhood and my mom’s baking.
I buy bananas almost every week and they are usually eaten up by my next shopping trip. If not, I’ll save them and make banana bread. My kids love banana bread with chocolate chips.
I haven’t even touched the tip of the iceberg with the amount of variations you can find for banana bread recipes. Check out the list of 22 must-try banana bread recipes listed below!
- White Chocolate Banana Bread
- Banana Bread with Chocolate and Coconut
- Banana Bread with Dates and Walnuts
- Vanilla Banana Bread
- Coconut Banana Bread with Red Bean Buttercream Frosting
- Strawberry Banana Bread
- Fully Loaded Banana Bread
- Best Ever Banana Bread
- Pecan & Chocolate Burnt Banana Bread with Salted Caramel Sauce
- The Very Best Nutty Banana Bread
- Rustic Carrot-Banana Bread with Walnuts
- Molten-Choco Banana Bread
- Banana Chocolate Chip Walnut Bread
- Double Chocolate Banana Bread
- Spiced Coconut Banana Bread
- Classic Banana Bread
- Secretly Healthy Banana Bread
- Dairy-Free Banana Bread
- Blueberry Coconut Banana Bread
- Triple Banana-Dark Chocolate-Peanut Buckwheat-Banana Bread
- Maple Banana Bread
- Banana Bread with Streusel Topping
I’ll never run out of ways to make banana bread with this list! Sure, I love my mom’s classic recipe, but sometimes I like to shake things up just a bit. I’ve experimented with different flavours and came up with my own banana bread variation – White Chocolate Cherry Banana Bread.
I think I’ll pull my bananas out of the freezer and give one of these recipes a whirl. The important question is – which one to make first? Which one would you make first?