15 Ways to Make Kale Chips
I’m struggling with late night cravings. I can do great all day eating healthy and not gorging myself on sweets and carbs. Then 8 o’clock rolls around and the hunger hits.
Right now this is the hardest time of the day for me to stay on track. It’s a battle of willpower to not reach into the cupboard and open a bag of chips or grab a chocolate bar.
I’ve been doing ok for the last little while and eat fruit or have a glass of lemon water. I still miss the snacking foods though! Then I remembered Kale Chips and how much I liked them when I made a batch a few years back.
I made mine with a little bit of lemon juice and some Parmesan cheese and was surprised how much I enjoyed them. You almost forget you are eating a vegetable! Even kids love Kale Chips, too!
Kale chips are healthy and delicious. I’ve started picking up kale each week on my shopping trips to make some healthy snack foods for those late night cravings. I can indulge without the guilt!
I bookmarked a variety of kale chip recipes to keep things interesting. They all sound tasty and I’m looking forward to trying them out. The hard decision will be which one to try first. Maybe I’ll start at the top and work my way down.
Ways to Make Kale Chips
Pin or bookmark this list of 15 ways to make kale chips if you want some healthy snacking ideas.
1. Spicy Nacho Kale Chips: Crispy, cheesy, and super healthy kale chips! Full of protein, fiber, nutrients and nacho flavor.
2. Irresistible Curry Kale Chips: Super-simple to make, these healthy chips offer up a high-protein coating that also includes an extra vegetable!
3. Sweet and Salty Kale Chips: A quick, simple and skinny snack at 118 calories per serving.
4. Spicy Parmesan Kale Chips: Healthy, low calorie, and loaded with spicy flavor. Tossed with a little bit of salty Parmesan cheese, they make the perfect healthy snack alternative.
5. Jalapeno Cheddar Kale Chips: They may just be the best thing you eat in a while!
6. Coconut Oil Kale Chips: These kale chips are super healthy and a great alternative to buttery popcorn when watching a movie!
7. Easy Kale Chips: Learn the trick to retaining the nutrition in your baked kale chips.
8. Plain Kale Chips: Easy to make, deliciously crispy Kale chips.
9. Crunchy Seedy Kale Chips: Coated in hemp, chia and sesame seeds with just a touch of maple syrup and salt, these kale chips super crunchy and packed with flavour!
10. Vegan Oil Free Ranch Kale Chips: Made using a dehydrator!
11. Crispy Garlic Kale Chips: Tasty, satisfying crunch of a chip, but with tons of garlic flavor and made with kale!
12. Black Pepper & Parmesan Kale Chips: A healthy, crispy snack chip, that tastes as good as it is good for you.
13. “Cheesy” Kale Chips: A great, healthy way to satisfy your cravings for something salty and cheesy.
14. Cheesy Dill Kale Chips: The perfect light snack that are high in protein, completely vegan, gluten-free and delicious.
15. Everything Bagel Seasoned Kale Chips: An easy and healthy snack recipe for kale chips with homemade everything bagel seasoning mix!
This post contains affiliate links.
Need more kale chips? Check out this Kale Chips cookbook.
I also have a recipe for Olive Oil Mashed Potatoes with Kale & Herbs.
Have you tried kale chips?
You Will Also Love
If you enjoyed this post, you will also love these ones!