20 Easy Party Food Recipes
I realized in the past month I posted so many party food recipes that I had enough to do a round up of them all. This way you can find them all listed in one spot. Try one or a bunch of them. What’s great is that they are all easy to make (or I wouldn’t be making them!).
There’s mostly savoury party foods with a few sweet treats mixed in. I plan to make a few of them over the holidays to serve our guests. If you try any of them, please let me know what you think.
Here’s my list of 20 easy party food recipes- enjoy!
- Cinnamon Cream Cheese Dip
- Olive Cheese Balls
- Cheese Stuffed Jalapenos
- Cheesy Potato Skins
- Bacon Wrapped Appetizers
- Herbed Bruschetta Bites
- Chicken Pesto Pizza Bites
- Chocolate Banana Bites
- Cranberry-Cherry Mini Cheesecakes
- Cheddar, Pancetta & Thyme Mini Quiches
- Ginger Meatballs
- Goat Cheese & Sun-Dried Tomato Mushrooms
- Pizza Muffins
- Pecan Butter Tarts
- Devilish Eggs
- Zesty Shrimp Flatbread
- Grilled Zucchini Roll-Ups
- Roasted Grape Tomato and Basil Crostini
- Grilled Eggplant & Yogourt Dip
- Escargots in Mushroom Caps with Garlic Butter
What’s your favourite party food?