This recipe for Banana Cupcakes was submitted by Vanessa M. in the Desserts Category in the zuuzs Grand Spring Recipe Challenge!
- 1 1/2 cup white sugar
- 1/2 cup of coconut oil
- 3 egg yolks
- 3 cups of all-purpose flour
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 cup coconut milk
- 4 crushed bananas
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 3 egg whites
- Combine coconut oil and sugar beat on low speed until completely combined.
- Add egg yolks and beat on high speed until the mixture is sooth and fluffy.
- In a separate bowl, combine dry ingredients.
- Alternate adding dry ingredients and milk. Beating each time until it is just mixed well. Start with dry end with dry.
- Mash bananas and add to batter. Add vanilla combine.
- Whip the eggs whites until they form a stiff peak add to mixture.
- Bake for 35 mins @ 350F.
I tend to make my own frosting depending on what I have around.
Promote your blog and showcase your recipe in zuuzs Grand Spring Recipe Challenge. The prizes include a $500 Gift Card as the Grand Prize and three $200 Gift Cards as the top Category prizes you can use to buy kitchen related wares. Submissions end on April 28th.