30 Books You Should Read in 2019
I look forward to writing this post all year. Why? Because I’ve received numerous requests for my book recommendations for 2019 and I also love to share my passion for reading.
Each year, I select my top picks for books to read. You can add them to your TBR list or pick them at the bookstore.
Normally, I share this post along with a bloggy friend, but this year, I’m going solo. I’m sorry for getting it up a bit late this year. The holidays were hectic!
Check out my Books You Should Read in 2020!
Grab a coffee, tea or your favourite beverage and check out my picks for books you should read in 2019. I hope you enjoy the books you choose to read this year!
Books You Should Read in 2019
This post contains affiliate links.
1. Three Days Missing by Kimberly Belle
2. When the Lights Go Out by Mary Kubica
3. Lies by TM Logan
4. The Woman in the Window by AJ Finn
5. The Lost Girls of Camp Forevermore by Kim Fu
6. The Death of Mrs. Westaway by Ruth Ware
7. The Couple Next Door by Shari Lapena
8. Faithful by Alice Hoffman
9. Then She Was Gone by Lisa Jewell
10. The Clockmaker’s Daughter by Kate Morton
11. The Home for Unwanted Girls by Joanna Goodman
12. The Great Alone by Kristin Hannah
13. The Tattooist of Auschwitz by Heather Morris
14. A Spark of Light by Jodi Picoult
15. Nine Perfect Strangers by Liane Moriarty
16. She Lies in Wait by Gytha Lodge
17. Educated by Tara Westover
18. Children of Blood and Bone by Tomi Adeyemi
19. An American Marriage by Tayari Jones
20. The Wife Between Us by by Greer Hendricks and Sarah Pekkanen
21. The Chalk Man by C.J. Tudor
22. The Favorite Sister by Jessica Knoll
23. Circe by Madeline Miller
24. Five Feet Apart by Rachael Lippincott
25. The Alice Network by Kate Quinn
26. The Other Woman by Sandie Jones
27. Little Fires Everywhere by Celeste Ng
28. Where the Crawdads Sing by Delia Owens
29. Evicted by Matthew Desmond
30. The Witch’s Daughter by Paula Brackston
Previous Year’s Recommended Books
Check out my past recommended book posts.
Which books from this list do you want to read in 2019?