These Butterscotch Blondies are the bomb! Each bite is sweet, chewy and full of delicious butterscotch flavour. The pecans add a little crunch.
If you were to ask me to choose between butterscotch and chocolate, I’d easily tell you butterscotch is better. I know some of you are probably thinking, “whatttt?”, but it’s true. I’ve always been a fan of butterscotch and would choose it any day over chocolate. There’s just something special about it.
I know these Butterscotch Blondies will become an instant favourite once you try them. I made a batch and they were all gone within a day. They are addicting! I may have had more than my fair share…shhhhh.
If you aren’t a fan of nuts in desserts, you can just omit them. It won’t change the flavour. Pecans are my faves, but walnuts would also work.
You might also like these Mud Hen Bars.
What do you prefer: butterscotch or chocolate?
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 2 cups brown sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1 1/2 cup flour
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 cup pecans, chopped
- Preheat oven to 350F. Grease a 9×13 baking pan and set aside.
- Stir together butter and brown sugar. Add in eggs and vanilla and stir to combine. Stir in flour, baking powder and salt. Add in nuts and stir to combine.
- Spread mixture in baking pan. Bake for 30 to 33 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean. Let cool before cutting into squares.
- Pyrex Basics 3 Quart Glass Oblong Baking Dish with Red Plastic Lid -13.2 INCH x 8.9inch x 2 inch
- Pyrex Glass Mixing Bowl Set (3-Piece)
- New Star Foodservice 42917 Stainless Steel 4pcs Measuring Cups and Spoons Combo Set
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 18 Serving Size: 1 piece
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 192 Total Fat: 9.7g Saturated Fat: 3.7g Unsaturated Fat: 5.4g Cholesterol: 34.2mg Sodium: 143mg Carbohydrates: 24.8g Fiber: 0.8g Sugar: 15.9g Protein: 2.4g