Cranberry Vanilla Shea Butter Soap
Are you planning to give any DIY gifts this year? If so, try this Cranberry Vanilla Shea Butter Soap, an easy homemade soap recipe perfect for gift giving!
It has a bit of a holiday feel with the inclusion of dried cranberries. I added some vanilla soap fragrance to give it a soft, pretty scent. The dried cranberries will make the soap last longer than if you used fresh.
This post contains affiliate links.
You’ll need to pick up a few supplies to make this soap.
- Silicone soap mold (size and shape of your choice)
- Dried cranberries
- Shea Butter melt and pour soap base
- Vanilla soap fragrance
Then you’ll also be able to make my other DIY soap recipes too. I love making my own soap. It’s so simple.
Do you have anyone on your holiday shopping list who would love this soap?
- 1 lb Shea butter melt and pour soap base, cut into 1 inch cubes
- ¼ cup dried cranberries
- 20 drops vanilla soap fragrance
- 1 silicone soap mold
- Cover the bottom of your soap mold with dried cranberries.
- Add shea butter soap base to a microwaveable bowl. Microwave on high for 30 seconds, and then stir. Microwave an additional 10 seconds and stir. Continue to microwave in 10-second increments, stirring in between, until the soap is completely melted.
- Stir in vanilla soap fragrance.
- Pour into soap mold. Let sit at room temperature until set (about 40 minutes to 1 hour).
- Carefully remove from soap mold by pushing on the bottom to release the soap.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Silicone Molds [Petite Loaf, 12 Cup] Cupcake Baking Pan - Free Paper Muffin Cups - Non Stick, BPA Free, 100% Silicon & Dishwasher Safe Silicon Bakeware Tin - Kitchen Rubber Tray & Soap Molds
Life of the Party Vanilla Fragrance.50 fl oz, Dark
Shea Butter - 2 Lbs Melt and Pour Soap Base - Our Earth's Secrets