15 Perfect Seafood Pasta Recipes
Disclosure: This post is sponsored by Foodie.com. All opinions expressed are my own.
Growing up I was an extremely picky child. I had my specific likes and dislikes and would not budge in my eating habits. I know I gave my parents much grief trying to feed me and I remember many temper tantrums over food. There was one type of food I never put up a fuss over: seafood! For some reason, I adored eating seafood dishes and couldn’t get enough. If you were to ask me what my favourite food was as a kid, I’d say emphatically, “shrimp”!
© seafood pasta image via Shutterstock
I’m in my mid-30s now and I still can’t get enough seafood. I especially love seafood pasta dishes! Today, I’m sharing my Foodie collection of 15 Perfect Seafood Pasta Recipes. It doesn’t get any better than this!
- Spicy Mussel Linguine
- Garlic Butter Lemon Shrimp
- Shrimp Pasta In Walnut Basil Pesto With Roasted Tomatoes
- Spaghetti with Clams
- Bruschetta Baked Shrimp
- Spaghetti with Prawns & Dill Butter
- Spiralized Kohlrabi with Vegan Alfredo and Cajun Shrimp
- Skinny Creamy Sun Dried Tomato Shrimp Pasta
- Creamy Shrimp and Chorizo Pasta with Mushrooms
- 20-Minute Seafood Pasta
- Easy Shrimp Scampi Linguine with White Wine
- Crab & Corn Stuffed Shells
- Crab & Pasta Gratin
- Tequila Lime Seared Scallops Pasta
- Lobster Ravioli with Garlic Cream Sauce
I’ve lived in the Maritimes for six years of my adult life. We had plenty of fresh seafood to choose from and it was a regular thing to see many seafood dishes on menus at restaurants. I’m glad to be back in my home province of Ontario, but I do miss the plentiful seafood counters at our local grocery stores!