30 Books You Should Read in 2021
It’s that time of year again! Who is ready for some new reads for the new year?
For the past seven years, I’ve shared my list of recommended books to read. I’ve had people email me and tell me they love these posts so here I am again for 2021!
Take a look at the books and see which ones you are most interested in reading. Pick them up online or your local bookstore. If you have an e-reader, you don’t even have to wait for the book to be shipped!
Books You Should Read in 2021
This post contains affiliate links.
1. Where the Crawdads Sing by Delia Owens
2. The Wives by Tarryn Fisher
3. A Discovery of Witches by Deborah Harkness
4. The Wife Between Us by Greer Hendricks
5. Angela’s Ashes by Frank McCourt
6. The Southern Book Club’s Guide to Slaying Vampires by Grady Hendrix
7. The Last Survivors by T.W. Piperbrook and Bobby Adair
8. Stay by Anjuli Paschall
9. The Marrow Thieves by Cherie Dimaline
10. Girl, Woman, Other by Bernardine Evaristo
11. The Kite Runner by Khaled Hosseini
12. The Vanishing Half by Brit Bennett
13. Midnight Sun by Stephenie Meyer
14. Then She Was Gone by Lisa Jewell
15. Blacktop Wasteland by S.A. Cosby
16. Fifty Words for Rain by Asha Lemmie
17. Dear Child by Romy Hausmann
18. Things in Jars by Jess Kidd
19. Unspeakable Things by Jess Lourey
20. And Now She’s Gone by Rachel Howzell Hall
21. The Last Flight by Julie Clark
22. One by One by Ruth Ware
23. My Dark Vanessa by Elizabeth Russell
24. The Guest List by Lucy Foley
25. Consent by Annabel Lyon
26. Songs for the End of the World by Saleema Nawaz
27. Love Your Life by Sophie Kinsella
28. The Book of Two Ways by Jodi Picoult
29. Migrations by Charlotte McConaghy
30. Dark August by Katie Tallo
Previous Years Recommended Books
Check out my past recommended book posts.
Which book are you most looking forward to reading in 2021?