5 Soup Pasta
This 5 Soup Pasta is an easy dinner for your family that uses 5 cans of soup in the mouthwatering sauce. It tastes a little like Hamburger Helper.
5 Soup Pasta
Dinner is served in 30 minutes with this easy 5 Soup Pasta recipe. It’s just a matter of opening five soups, cooking beef and boiling the noodles. Easy peasy!
I love easy family meals. I don’t want to spend a ton of time in the kitchen preparing elaborate recipes. This simple comfort food recipe will soon become a family favorite. It has in our home.
I know it might sound weird to use five types of soup in a recipe, but it just works. This recipe has a mix of soups that don’t really sound like they go that well together. Once you try a bite, you’ll know what I mean.
You’ll need these five varieties of soup:
- Cream of Mushroom Soup
- Cream of Celery Soup
- Cream of Chicken Soup
- Tomato Soup
- Onion Soup Mix (not technically a can, but whatever)
How to Make 5 Soup Pasta
Start by cooking the ground beef in a large pot over medium heat. Brown the beef until completely cooked and then drain any excess fat.
While the beef is cooking away, boil the egg noodles until tender. Drain and rinse.
Add the egg noodles and the soups to the ground beef and stir to combine. Heat the mixture over medium low heat until heated through, about 10 to 15 minutes. Serve hot. Garnish with green onions if you wish.
Helpful Kitchen Tools
These tools will help you prepare this yummy recipe.
This post contains affiliate links.
Can you freeze 5 Soup Pasta
Yes, you can freeze 5 Soup Pasta. Prepare it according to the recipe and then put it in a freezer safe container. Keep it in the freezer for up to 3 months.
What can you serve with 5 Soup Pasta
I like to serve 5 Soup Pasta with a side garden salad or a baguette with butter. So yummy! It’s a delicious meal on its own so you can skip the sides if you wish.
Looking for more mouthwatering pasta recipes to serve for dinner?
- Baked Chicken & Tarragon Pasta – This savoury casserole will easily feed a family of four. It’s a little on the spicy side, but oh so yummy!
- Spicy Sausage & Pepper One-Pot Pasta – Enjoy a big bowl of comfort food with this simple recipe for Spicy Sausage & Pepper One-Pot Pasta.
- Garlic Shrimp with Chilli Pesto Pasta – Fresh, healthy and simply amazing recipe for Garlic Shrimp with Chilli Pesto Pasta.
- One-Pot Unstuffed Pepper Pasta – The easiest One-Pot Unstuffed Pepper Pasta recipe ever! Make your family a delicious meal in under 30 minutes.
- Slow Cooker Pepperoni & Sausage Pizza Pasta – Satisfy your comfort food cravings with this Slow Cooker Pepperoni & Sausage Pizza Pasta recipe!
You’ll also love this Homemade Spaghetti Sauce.
Would your family enjoy this 5 Soup Pasta?
- 2 lbs ground beef
- 1 can (284ml) Cream of Mushroom Soup
- 1 can (284ml) Cream of Celery Soup
- 1 can (284ml) Cream of Chicken Soup
- 1 can (284ml) Tomato Soup
- 1 28g package Onion Soup Mix
- 2 cups egg noodles, uncooked
- Green onions, for garnish, optional
- Add ground beef to a large pot over medium heat. Brown until cooked completely. Drain fat.
- While the ground beef is cooking, boil the egg noodles until tender. Drain and rinse.
- Add egg noodles and all soups to ground beef and stir to combine. Heat over medium low heat until heated through (about 10 to 15 minutes). Serve hot.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 6 Serving Size: 1.5 cups
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 676Total Fat: 36gSaturated Fat: 13gTrans Fat: 1gUnsaturated Fat: 19gCholesterol: 158mgSodium: 1611mgCarbohydrates: 36gFiber: 2gSugar: 6gProtein: 49g