30 Unique Deviled Egg Recipes
My sister likes to brag that she makes the best deviled eggs. I’ll admit they are pretty darn good. She makes them the classic way with mayonnaise and paprika. She says the paprika is a must and you can’t skip that part. The first time I made them, I cut the eggs in half the wrong way. I realized what I had done wrong after noticing that they looked quite different from sister’s version. Laura, my sister, would have probably egged me on for that. Sorry I had to!
I’ve discovered a variety of unique deviled egg recipes that I think would give Laura a run for her money as the self-proclaimed deviled egg recipe champion (if there ever was such a thing…). These recipes are not your ordinary run-of-the-mill kind of deviled eggs. They are so much more!
Check out this list of 30 unique deviled egg recipes!
- Smoked Salmon Devilled Eggs
- Salsa Deviled Eggs
- Bacon Ranch Deviled Eggs
- Herbed Deviled Eggs
- Spicy Jalapeno Ranch Deviled Eggs With Bacon
- Bacon Sriracha Deviled Eggs
- Avocado Deviled Eggs
- Lox Deviled Eggs
- Buffalo Blue Cheese Deviled Eggs
- Smokey Chipotle Bacon Deviled Eggs
- Lobster Deviled Eggs
- Bacon and Blue Deviled Eggs
- Jalapeno Popper Deviled Eggs
- Deviled Eggs with Candied Bacon
- Chicken Liver Pate Deviled Eggs
- Southwestern Deviled Eggs
- Buffalo Shrimp Deviled Eggs
- Lentil Deviled Eggs
- Smoky BBQ and Pickled Deviled Eggs
- Tuna Deviled Eggs
- Spinach and Bacon Deviled Eggs
- Miso Deviled Eggs
- Roasted Red Pepper Deviled Eggs
- Pickled Herring Deviled Eggs
- Korean BBQ Deviled Eggs
- Sushi Deviled Eggs
- Chipotle Bacon Pumpkin Deviled Eggs
- Fig Deviled Eggs
- Sweet Tiramisu Deviled Eggs
- Spinach Artichoke Deviled Eggs
Some are pretty interesting right? Sushi Deviled Eggs threw me off guard, but I’d try them. In fact, I chose these 30 recipes because I’m interested in seeing what they are like. Maybe I should make a couple for our next family gathering and surprise my sister. Who knows – maybe she’ll decide to change her tried and true recipe up a little bit?
Which deviled egg recipe would you try?