Reese’s Peanut Butter Cupcakes
Peanut butter and chocolate is a combination I will never grow tired of. Though I love chocolate, I love it so much more when you add a little peanut butter.
These cupcakes are so deliciously sweet and rich. If you have a sweet tooth, it will definitely satisfy it. They are also so easy to make. I used cake mix but if you have a chocolate recipe from scratch that you like, you can use that instead.
Want more chocolate and peanut butter recipes? Check out my ultimate list!
Reese's Peanut Butter Cupcakes
- 1 package of Devil’s Food Chocolate Cake Mix
- 1 cup Reese’s Peanut Cup Miniatures, roughly chopped (Or regular sized Reese’s Peanut Butter Cups if you can’t find Miniatures)
- 1 package of Reese’s Peanut Butter Chips
- 4 tbsp. whipping cream
- 3 tbsp. butter
- 1/2 cup icing sugar
- Reese’s Minis for garnish
- Prepare cake mix according to the package directions.
- Mix in chopped Reese’s Peanut Butter Cups.
- Pour into muffin tins and bake for the recommended time (and temperature) as on the cake mix box.
- Allow to cool completely before coating with the peanut butter glaze.
- To prepare glaze:
- Combine peanut butter chips and cream in a deep bowl. Microwave on high for 1 minute. Stir.
- Add butter and microwave on high for 30 seconds. Stir.
- Add in icing sugar and stir till smooth.
- Spread glaze over cupcakes and top with one Reese’s Mini. Cool to allow glaze to solidify.