Easter Desserts

easter desserts1

It’s an early Easter this year with Easter Sunday falling on my 35th birthday (March 31st). I’ve been bookmarking Easter desserts to try! I’ve got a bunch pinned on my Easter board on Pinterest. There’s so many to choose from so I need to narrow it down since a person can only bake (and eat) so much.

Here’s 10 of my favourite Easter dessert recipes that I’ve rounded up. Which one is your favourite?

1. Easter Jelly Bean Bark from Formula Mom

8. Homemade Peanut Butter Eggs from What Megan’s Making

_MG_6205_thumb

9. Easter Brownies from Betty Crocker

499f4cdf-f944-437f-8849-7e3808ed8418

10. Amaretto Cream Cheese Strawberries from The Party Press

Post-12

Comments

1. Erika B says

Great desserts!! I think I am going to make the Easter brownies, since they look delish and my hubby and son love their brownie treats!! Thanks!!

wow lots of delicious looking Easter treats here to make. I like the jelly bean bark it is so colorful.
    Peanut butter eggs – yum. I cant wait to make some of these for the family. thanks for the pictures and recipes

3. Sharon Siqueiros says

Oh my, these are the cutest desserts/treats!! I’m going to pin them just cause they are all so pretty!
    Happy B-Day early(you little spring chicklet you!!) thanks for sharing

How adorable and delicious! Going to check out your Pinterest board, too. Happy early birthday. I think you should make all ten desserts and start celebrating early! :) my daughter wears green for a week to celebrate St. Patrick’s day. We start our Christmas treats weeks early. A month long birthday of desserts is a great way to celebrate Easter and your birthday. Enjoy!

5. natalie nichols says

OMG These look so tasty! I am going to an easter potluck this weekend. I just may make something from these.

6. travelbuds says

Oh my all those ideas sound so delicious. I will definitely try the jelly bean bark. It just looks so pretty as well. I will go have a look on your pinterest site to check it out.

oh my, these all look fantastic but I like the jelly bean bark the best, I love both ingredients so together they should be awesome! Thanks for the great ideas. And Happy Birthday in a couple days!

8. polly says

thanks for all the wonderful Easter recipes! the golden pastel candy bark looks so good!
    Have the happiest of birthdays on Sunday! And many more!

9. Joni Mason says

I’m off to Pin all these recipes! I especially want to try the Coconut Macaroon Nutella Nests.
    Thanks for sharing!