15 Delicious Stuffing Recipes for Thanksgiving
Are you the type of person who sticks to a tried and true stuffing recipe or do you like to experiment? Over the years, I’ve evolved from making the exact same recipe that my grandma shared with me to trying a few new ones. Though I still love the old family recipe, I like to taste other family favourites as well.
I like to make my stuffing inside the bird. However, sometimes I’ll just make stuffing as side and there is no bird to stuff. It turns out yummy this way too.
For us Canadians, Thanksgiving is coming up next week. We are a month ahead of our USA friends. We usually have our Thanksgiving dinner on Sunday and then eat turkey for the rest of the week.
Stuffing Recipes for Thanksgiving
I’ve collected a list of 15 stuffing recipes to try this Thanksgiving. No, I won’t be trying them ALL because that’s a lot of food! One or two from this list will make it to my table over the next couple months!
1. Sweet Potato & Apple Stuffing from Put On Your Cake Pants
2. Kale, Caramelized Onion and Apple Stuffing from Avocado A Day Nutrition
3. Simply Best Stuffing from The Tasty Bite
4. Wild Mushroom Stuffing from Self Proclaimed Foodie
5. Stuffing in a Bundt Pan from A Spicy Perspective
6. Mushroom & Kale Sausage Stuffing from Wine & Glue
7. Gluten-Free Brown Butter Apple, Leek and Jones Bacon Stuffing from Iowa Girl Eats
8. Slow Cooker Stuffing from Rachel Cooks
9. Gluten-Free Bacon Butternut Squash Cornbread Stuffing from Healthy Seasonal Recipes
10. Cherry Pecan Stuffing from Katie’s Cucina
11. Apple Pecan Stuffing from Mother Thyme
12. Pumpkin Cornbread Chicken Sausage Stuffing from Nutmeg Nanny
13. Sweet Bread, Sausage & Medjool Date Stuffing from Farmgirl Gourmet
14. Classic Slow Cooker Stuffing from The Slow Roasted Italian
15. Herbed Bread Stuffing from Blissfully Delicious
Do you have a favourite stuffing recipe?