10 Valentine’s Day Desserts

Valentine's Day Desserts

Are you making any special treats this year for Valentine’s day? I’ve found so many scrumptious Valentine’s day desserts online and have been avidly pinning them to my Valentine’s board on Pinterest. There’s no way I’ll be able to make all of them, but I do plan to try at least a couple. John has a sweet tooth and I want to surprise him with some sweet treats!

Here’s 10 of my personal favourite Valentine’s day desserts that I can’t wait to try. Which one is your favourite?

1. Strawberry Pecan Fudge from Dear Crissy

8. Sweetheart Brownies from About A Mom

Sweetheart Brownies

9. Baked Mini Cheesecakes from Create Celebrate Explore

Baked Mini Cheesecakes

10. Chocolate Cherry Pie Cups from Just Married with Coupons

Chocolate Cherry Pie Cups

Comments

1. Priscilla Sifuentes says

What an adorable collection of Valentine’s Day treats! I had to pin this because there were so many cute ideas! Thank you for sharing :)

2. Katrina says

I am def gonna make the strawberry rice crispy treats for my man. He loves rice crispy treats. What fun ideas!! Thnx!

3. cheryl c. says

I hadn’t been planning on making anything, but now that I have seen a picture of the Mounds Cupcakes, I’ve got to have them! :-)

Oh yum! I kept clicking on recipes as I scrolled down. There are several I want to try. Both the candy bark and the strawberry fudge sound easy and wonderful. I could even make them to take to work next week.

5. RIN says

Ooh! These look absolutely gorgeous. I especially like the Strawberry Pecan Fudge and think the coloring could be applied to many fudgey treats. Yum!

6. Kathy Smith says

This is a great collection list for Valentines’s . I found a strawberry cupcake with cheesecake filling. cupcakes. I am going to make them for Valentine’s