30 Books You Should Read in 2020
Where are my fellow book worms? I’m ready to share my annual post of 30 books you should read in 2020!
I write this post every year with my book recommendations. I get emails throughout the year from readers telling me how much they enjoy these posts so I wanted to continue on with the tradition.
Add these books to your TBR (To Be Read) list, pick them up on Amazon or your local bookstore. If you can read them all this year, good on you!
Books You Should Read in 2020
This post contains affiliate links.
1. An Absolutely Remarkable Thing by Hank Green
2. The Alice Network by Kate Quinn
3. The Great Alone by Kristin Hannah
4. The Summer Wives by Beatriz Williams
5. The Oysterville Sewing Circle by Susan Wiggs
6. Mrs. Everything by Jennifer Weiner
7. One of Us by Craig DiLouie
8. On Hitler’s Mountain by Irmgard A. Hunt
9. High Achiever by Tiffany Jenkins
10. Three Women by Lisa Taddeo
11. The Silent Patient by Alex Michaelides
12. The Family Upstairs by Lisa Jewell
13. Someone We Know by Shari Lapena
14. A Nearly Normal Family by M.T. Edvardsson
15. The Chestnut Man by Soren Sveistrup
16. The Lost Man by Jane Harper
17. Talking to Strangers by Malcolm Gladwell
18. Educated by Tara Westover
19. The Turn of the Key by Ruth Ware
20. The Lost Girls of Paris by Pam Jenoff
21. Unspeakable Things by Jess Lourey
22. No Exit by Taylor Adams
23. The Lying Room by Nicci French
24. The Stranger Diaries by Elly Griffiths
25. The Handmaid’s Tale by Margaret Atwood
26. The Wives by Tarryn Fisher
27. The Perfect Girlfriend by Karen Hamilton
28. Lying in Wait by Liz Nugent
29. Empire of Wild by Cherie Dimaline
30. Cilka’s Journey by Heather Morris
Previous Years Recommended Books
Check out my past recommended book posts.
Which books from this list do you want to read in 2020?