2014 Holiday Gift Guide

Comments

followed a tweet..WOW those cupcakes are gorgeous. The Hydrangeas are SO BEAUTIFUL, I wish I had them 9 years ago when i got married.

love your blog. :)

I followed a tweet here..and wow, those cupcakes are just gorgeous. The Hydrangea remind me of my wedding, I wish we had done them for it….

I love your blog!

3. Hannah B. says

I wish I had them at my wedding too. I had a purple wedding but cupcakes weren’t used for weddings back then. I had a regular wedding cake with purple flowers. They’re all so gorgeous I wouldn’t want to eat them anyway.

Yes, I have to agree! Way to pretty. I love cupcakes. I have a board on Pinterest just for cupcakes. Thanks for sharing these beauties.

I am visiting from the Pretty on Pinterest hop here. Glad I stopped by your post. I wrote about felt flowers this week and picked only purple ones :)

Enjoy the rest of your week.

I have been wanting to work on my decorating skills and these are quite inspiring. Purple is not what comes to mind when I think of cupcakes, but these are fantastic!

I googled purple cupcakes and found your blog. I am Executive Director of The Anita Kaufmann foundation which is about epilepsy. the color of epilepsy is PURPLE. We sponsor THE GREAT PURPLE CUPCAKE PROJECT to raise funds and awareness about epilepsy. This is the fourth year and the project will be from March 23 – 30, 2013. We have bakeries and individuals all over the world baking and selling purple cupcakes. We provide them with seizure first aid information. We are the global sponsors of PURPLE DAY which is the largest epilepsy awareness initiative in the world started by a 9 year old girl with epilepsy who felt very much alone. Guess where she is from? NOVA SCOTIA!!! Four years ago she asked the members of the Canadian Parliament to wear purple ties for epilepsy on March 26th for PURPLE DAY. They all did! March 26th is now the official epilepsy awareness day in Canada. It was voted on by the entire parliament. Pretty amazing – and this all started in Nova Scotia. It would be great if you could help us spread the word about THE GREAT PURPLE CUPCAKE PROJECT. Thanks!

7. Victoria mayweathers says

I love how pretty they are just gorgeous for partys or just to look pretty on my table but most definitly ill use these for easter my kids will love the color and how pretty they are.