This week is V Awareness Week and I have been sharing information about a condition that I suffer from called vulvodynia. I’ve already posted about what is vulvodynia, vulvodynia causes, how vulvodynia is diagnosed and vulvodynia treatment. I am not feeling the best today so I will share with you some links that I have found helpful in learning about vulvodynia.
I am a member of both of these associations:
Pelvic Pain Books:
This post contains affiliate links.
- The V Book by Elizabeth Gunther Stewart, MD
- Heal Pelvic Pain by Amy Stein
- Ending Female Pain by Isa Herrera
- The Vulvodynia Survival Guide by Howard Glazer, PhD
- The Camera My Mother Gave Me by Susanna Kaysen
- Secret Suffering by Susan Bilheimer and Robert Echenberg, MD
Read the rest of my V Awareness Posts.