Strawberry No-Bake Cheesecake is the perfect way to showcase delicious, fresh strawberries! A sweet and crunchy coconut crust is paired with a smooth, creamy no-bake cheesecake and gorgeous red strawberries – the perfect early summer dessert.
The crust is made from coconut cookies that I picked up on sale this week at our grocery store and white chocolate bars. The cheesecake filling is mascarpone cheese. I had to visit three separate grocery stores to find it! I live in a very small town and our cheese selection at our local grocery store consists only of cheddar and mozzarella.
The crust was sweet, but the cheesecake filling wasn’t too sweet so it was a nice balance. The juicy, fresh strawberries added a nice touch of color and sweetness to make this cheesecake a dessert worth the extra trips to the store!
Hopefully, you’ll have an easier time finding the cheese!
Why you’ll love Strawberry Coconut Cheesecake
- Ready in no-time
- Made with fresh fruit
- Yummy and sweet coconut crust
- Delectable cheesecake filling
- Salted butter
- White chocolate
- Coconut cookies
- Mascarpone cheese
- Powdered sugar
- Sweetened shredded coconut
How to make Strawberry No-Bake Cheesecake
- Step One: Line the bottom of a 9-inch springform pan with parchment paper and set aside.
- Step Two: For the crust, add the butter and white chocolate in a pan on the stove over low heat, stirring often. Once melted, remove from heat and stir in the crushed cookies. Spread evenly in a springform pan and press down with a spoon. Refrigerate for one hour.
- Step Three: To make the filling, add mascarpone cheese, powdered sugar and lime juice to a large bowl. Mix with a mixer on low speed until combined. Spread filling evenly over top of the crust.
- Step Four: Chill in the fridge for minimum 1 hour.
- Step Five: Before serving, top with strawberries and coconut.
This post contains affiliate links.
What To Serve With Strawberry Coconut Cheesecake
- Pair this strawberry cheesecake with a side of ice cream for the perfect dessert
- Strawberry Ice Cream
- Vanilla Bean Ice Cream
- Toasted Marshmallow Ice Cream
- Maple Walnut Ice Cream
- Substitute coconut cookies with a different type of cookie
- Instead of white chocolate, try using different a type of chocolate such as milk or dark chocolate
- If you are unable to find mascarpone cheese you can use softened cream cheese
- You can try with cherries instead of strawberries
How to Store Leftovers
Cover and store any leftover cheesecake in the fridge for up to 3 days.
Can I Freeze?
Yes, you can freeze this no-bake cheesecake for up to 1 month. Bear in mind that the texture of the filling may change after it’s been thawed.
- Strawberry Cheesecake Cookies
- Strawberry Cream Pie
- Strawberry Cupcakes
- Strawberry Dump Cake
- Cream Cheese Stuffed Strawberry Bread
- Instant Pot Strawberry Jam
If you make the recipe, rate it on the recipe card below and tag me on Instagram and use #simplystacie. I like sharing the photos on my Instagram stories!
- 4 tablespoons salted butter, melted
- 4 oz white chocolate
- 1 cup coconut cookies, crushed
- 2 cups mascarpone cheese
- 1 lime, juiced
- ¼ cup powdered sugar
- 1 cup strawberries, hulled and halved
- 2 tablespoons sweetened shredded coconut
- Line the bottom of a 9-inch springform pan with parchment paper and set aside.
- For the crust, add the butter and white chocolate in a pan on the stove over low heat, stirring often. Once melted, remove from heat and stir in the crushed cookies. Spread evenly in a springform pan and press down with a spoon. Refrigerate for one hour.
- To make the filling, add mascarpone cheese, powdered sugar and lime juice to a large bowl. Mix with a mixer on low speed until combined. Spread filling evenly over top of the crust.
- Chill in the fridge for minimum 1 hour.
- Before serving, top with strawberries and coconut.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 6 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 735Total Fat: 60gSaturated Fat: 37gTrans Fat: 1gUnsaturated Fat: 17gCholesterol: 158mgSodium: 580mgCarbohydrates: 47gFiber: 2gSugar: 36gProtein: 7g