I can never resist a sale on Pillsbury crescent rolls. Scratch that. I can never resist a sale on ANYTHING Pillsbury. I’m a little obssessed with their products! I debated on what I should make with the cans of crescent rolls I picked up a few weeks ago. I thought about making croissants, but wanted to do something a little different. The next idea was caramel potstickers. However, my caramel turned out like soup so that wouldn’t work. Lastly, I decided to use that jar of Reese’s Peanut Butter Chocolate spread in my pantry and make some Reese’s Peanut Butter Potstickers. Three’s a charm!
This recipe only makes four potstickers, but they are quite large so one is usually enough to fill a person up. If you have more to make, simply double the recipe. It’s only three ingredients!
After unrolling your dough and separating into four rectangles, press the seals together so it will hold. Side note – does anyone else jump when the can opens? It scares me every time.
Add one tablespoon of the peanut butter spread to the centre of the dough and the fold up the four corners, pressing to seal. It’s like a little dough parcel with a chocolate treasure inside.
They only take 15 minutes to bake. Keep an eye on them because I find they burn easily. I like to take them out as soon as they turn golden brown.
The topping is simply melted peanut butter chips that I drizzled on with a spoon. Do this while the peanut butter is still hot so it’s easier to drizzle on. After it hardens, it’s impossible to use!
Inside that buttery package is rich and sweet chocolatey peanut butter goodness. They did not last long and my family wanted me to make more. I used the last of the Reese’s spread on this recipe though so unfortunately couldn’t oblige!
Does this dessert look like something you and your family would enjoy?
- 1 can Pillsbury refrigerated crescent rolls
- 4 tbsp Reese’s Peanut Butter Chocolate Spread
- 1/4 cup Reese’s Peanut Butter Chips
- Preheat oven to 375. Spray a cookie sheet with cooking spray.
- Unroll crescent roll dough and separate into four rectangles. Place on cookie sheet. Press perforations to seal together.
- Add 1 tbsp of Reese’s Peanut Butter Chocolate Spread to the middle of each rectangle. Fold each corner of dough to the middle and press to seal.
- Bake 15 minutes or until golden brown.
- In a microwaveable bowl, melt peanut butter chips in the microwave for 1 minute on medium. Stir. Return to the microwave for an additional 15 seconds on medium. Stir. Continue doing this until melted. Mine was melted at 1 minute 15 seconds.
- Drizzle melted peanut butter chips over the potstickers with a spoon. Serve hot.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 4 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 424Total Fat: 23gSaturated Fat: 11gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 11gCholesterol: 35mgSodium: 374mgCarbohydrates: 46gFiber: 3gSugar: 25gProtein: 9g