This is a sponsored post written by me on behalf of The Mobile Shop. All opinions are 100% mine.
I purchased my first smartphone five years ago and never looked back. I wonder sometimes how I survived that long without one, especially with my job being entirely online. Now, I couldn’t image life without my mobile device. I use it for everything – my work, organizing my life, staying connected with family and friends, managing my finances and more. Life has changed for the better and I’m so glad that I took the plunge many years ago. My phone goes everywhere with me!
I know many of you already have smartphones or are looking to upgrade your current one. The Mobile Shop is your one-stop-shop for all things mobile and they are conveniently located all across Canada in grocery stores where President Choice products are sold.
So you may be thinking what’s so great about The Mobile Shop and why should I shop there?
1. Fantastic Selection. You’ll be able to find a complete selection of the latest smartphones and plans from all of Canada’s major wireless providers including Rogers, Bell, Telus, Fido, Virgin Mobile, Koodo, Chatr, and MTS (Manitoba only). In addition, The Mobile Shop is the only place in Canada you can find PC® Mobile. It’s great to have lots of choice so you can find a smartphone and plan that works best for you.
2. Excellent value. The Mobile Shop provides top-notch value or as I like to say, more bang for your buck. They have great offers when you sign up for a two-year plan. Plus, they also have a price match guarantee so you’ll know that you are getting the best price on the smartphone you want.
3. Unbiased Advice. At The Mobile Shop, the customers’ needs come first and their knowledgeable advisors want to find you the perfect plan to fit your lifestyle. They offer cell phone plans from all leading wireless providers, which allows them to be objective in their goal of comparing plans and helping you choose the right one.
4. Convenient Locations. Everyone needs to eat, so while you are out doing your grocery shopping, you can stop by The Mobile Shop to check out phones and plans. You can find them in stores across Canada where President’s Choice products are sold, including Loblaws, Real Atlantic Superstore, Real Canadian Superstore, Dominion, Fortinos and Zehrs.
5. Earn PC Points. Use your PC plus card at The Mobile Shop and earn points you can use towards free groceries. The points really do add up and who doesn’t like free?
6. Price Match Guarantee. I use price matching all the time when I’m shopping for groceries, so it’s nice to be able to do it while I’m shopping for a new phone too. The Mobile Shop will match any advertised price from an authorized dealer. I know all you deal hunters out there will appreciate this!
7. Trade-In Program. Ready to make an upgrade to something new? Bring in your old phone for trade and save money on your new phone. I’ll be taking advantage of this program when I’m ready to upgrade.
8. Free Mobile Check-up. With this free service, The Mobile Shop can tell you a bunch of helpful information to help you make better decisions for your mobile device needs. They can tell you if you are eligible to get a new phone – and yes, you can sometimes get one even if you are in a contract already. They can also let you know if you are on the right plan with the all the features you’ll need and will also check to see if they can save you money. It’s worth going in to find out, in my opinion!
9. No need to shop around. It’s time consuming to have to visit a bunch of different stores to find the perfect phone and plan. I much prefer one-stop-shopping like I can experience at The Mobile Shop. They have everything I need!
Find the perfect plan and phone and experience the benefits that The Mobile Shop has to offer, including PC points offers on select phones and plans!
Have you been to The Mobile Shop?