Spring came in like a lion so hopefully will go out like a lamb. With it’s arrival comes the nicer weather, grass, flowers and Easter! Today I have a recipe that could really be made anytime of year, but I think it is a good fit for the nice Spring weather that is hopefully coming our way shortly. It uses only four ingredients and is simple to make.
You’ll also like these Oreo Cupcakes.
- 1 package of Oreo cookies, finely crushed
- 1 8 oz. package cream cheese, softened
- Wilton Purple candy melts
- Spring/Easter Sprinkles
- Combine the crushed Oreo cookies with the cream cheese. A food processor or a hand mixer comes in very handy for this part.
- Once the Oreos and cream cheese are combined, roll the mixture into 1” balls and place on a cookie sheet. Let sit in the fridge for 45 minutes to an hour so they harden up.
- In a microwave safe bowl heat the Wilton candy melts stirring in 30 second increments until melted completely. Let cool 2-3 minutes.
- Dip the hardened truffles into the chocolate one at a time and add sprinkles on top before the chocolate sets.
- Repeat with the other truffles. Once all truffles are dipped and sprinkled place in the fridge to set for 1 hour before serving.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 24 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 37Total Fat: 3gSaturated Fat: 2gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 1gCholesterol: 10mgSodium: 32mgCarbohydrates: 1gFiber: 0gSugar: 1gProtein: 1g