I love easy, no-bake desserts and this recipe for Purple Chocolate Vanilla Creme Cookies could not get any simpler. It’s basically taking your favourite store bought cookies (or homemade if you have some) and dipping them into Wilton Purple Chocolate. Add a few coloured sprinkles and voilà! You have a batch of Easter cookies!
You can find Wilton candy melts in a variety of colours online on Amazon or at Michael’s.
- ½ package of Vanilla Creme Sandwich Cookies
- 12 oz. Wilton Light Purple chocolate candy melts
- Wilton Easter/Spring nonpareil sprinkles
- Melt the Wilton chocolate in a microwavable safe bowl stirring in 30 second increments until completely melted. Once melted let cool 1-2 minutes.
- Dip the Vanilla Creme cookies one at a time in the chocolate completely coating them or only covering ½ at a time. Lift out and let the excess chocolate drip back into the bowl.
- Place on a cookie sheet to set. Stop between every 2-3 dipped cookies and sprinkle with nonpareils before the chocolate sets.
- Place in the fridge to set for 30 minutes prior to serving.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 12 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 179Total Fat: 9gSaturated Fat: 6gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 3gCholesterol: 7mgSodium: 55mgCarbohydrates: 21gFiber: 1gSugar: 16gProtein: 3g