My daughter loves to help me in the kitchen. I try to find recipes that she can help with. She’s 9 so it needs to be age-appropriate for her skill set. This recipe for Pink Chocolate Grahams is super easy, quick and fun! Kids can go wild with their imagination to decorate their cookies adding colours and making shapes and designs with their sprinkles. I thought they looked perfect for Easter. It’s not too often that you see pink chocolate right? Wilton sells pink chocolate candy melts. You can buy them on Amazon and they are also sold at Michael’s.
Why buy cookies when you can make your own? Enjoy!
- 1 Sleeve of graham crackers, broken into quarters
- ½ cup of Wilton Light Pink Chocolate candy melts
- Spring/Easter nonpareils
- Line a baking sheet with wax paper or foil.
- In a microwave safe bowl, microwave the Pink Chocolate in 30 second increments stirring after every 30 seconds. Once melted let cool 1-2 minutes.
- Dip the graham crackers one at a time in the chocolate and completely cover, lift out with a fork and let the excess chocolate drip into the bowl. Lay on cookie sheet. After dipping 3-4 graham crackers sprinkle each graham cracker with the spring/Easter nonpareils before the chocolate sets.
- Repeat with all other graham crackers.
- Place in fridge for 15-20 minutes to set.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 12 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 80Total Fat: 4gSaturated Fat: 3gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 1gCholesterol: 3mgSodium: 17mgCarbohydrates: 9gFiber: 1gSugar: 8gProtein: 1g