Disclosure: I was not financially compensated for this post. I received a sample of the product for review purposes. The opinions are my own, based on my personal experience with the product.
I’ve often dreamed of visiting the Nordic region. I want to see the fjords of Norway as well as the northern lights in Finland. My girls’ paternal grandfather was born in Finland so I think it would be neat to bring them there to learn about their heritage.
This Fall, OPI is launching a brand new collection called Nordic Collection by OPI. All 12 shades were inspired by the Nordic region from the landscape and food to music and art. Expect to find a diverse range of colours like spicy browns, rich purples and creamy shades of sea green, pink and coral. Suzi Weiss-Fischmann, OPI Co-founder & Executive VP, went to the region and immersed herself in the culture. All these shades were inspired by her experience.
Nordic Collection by OPI includes the following shades:
- Going My Way or Norway?: No two ways about it…this caramel is delicious!
- Ice-Bergers & Fries: “Wood” you like a chocolate shake with that?
- OPI with a Nice Finn-ish: This light, mellowed bronze completes me. The end.
- My Voice is a Little Norse: This prismatic super-shimmer is worth shouting about.
- Can’t aFjörd Not To: Whatever it takes, get your hands on this extravagantly creamy coral!
- How Great is Your Dane?: Pass up this cinnamon coffee? You’re barking up the wrong tree!
- My Dogsled is a Hybrid: Enliven your environment by wearing this creamy sea green.
- Suzi Has a Swede Tooth: That’s why I always have this strawberry candy pink on hand!
- Do You Have this Color in Stock-holm?: Stock up! This icy blue-violet is in hot demand!
- Thank Glogg it’s Friday!: The start of the weekend is nothing to “wine” about!
- Viking in a Vinter Vonderland: You can conquer anything in this powerful, deep purple.
- Skating on Thin Ice-Land: Watch out! This black cherry is dangerously close to gorgeous!
I had a hard time picking a favourite from this collection. I loved the browns and the hot pink, but in the end, I went with the sea-green hsade called My Dogsled is a Hybrid. It reminds me of the colour of the water of a glacier lake!
I’ve been wearing my sea-green t-shirts to match my outfit to my nails. I know I’m going the extra mile – ha!
My 16 year old daughter has been wearing the icy blue-violet, Do You Have this Color in Stock-holm? It’s a deep, dark purple colour and suits her personal style.
Each nail lacquer in the collection has OPI’s exclusive ProWide Brush for easy application. The collection will be available in both nail lacquer and GelColor (for professional salons only). The nail lacquers have an SRP of $11.50 each and will be available starting on August 6th. You can pick them up at professional spas and salons across the country.
Enter my giveaway to win the Nordic Collection by OPI!
Which colour do you like the best?