Disclosure: I was not compensated for this post. I received a sample for review purposes. Opinions expressed are my own.
If you were to look at my iPhone right now, you’d see a few Carrie Underwood songs on my music list. My two favourites are Blown Away and Before He Cheats. I love cranking her music in the car and singing along. Though my voice doesn’t sound anything like Carrie’s, I still sing along enthusiastically. I don’t consider myself a country music fan, but I enjoy Carrie Underwood’s music. She also seems like a genuinely sweet person and I was excited to learn that she’d recently partnered with Nicole by OPI to launch a brand new nail lacquer collection!
Nicole by OPI worked closely with Carrie to come up with 14 new nail lacquers that showcase Carrie’s sweet and fun personality. There’s lots of pinks, corals, glittery gold and dazzling silver sparkles. My personal favourite is the grey-green colour called Goodbye Shoes. I don’t own anything like it and it looks very pretty on. The polish dries smooth and shiny (my favourite finish).
Here are the nail lacquers belonging to the Carrie Underwood collection:
- Carrie’d Away: Carrie’s own gold record signature shade
- Lips are Dripping Honey: This multi-gold glitter is sweet on you
- Southern Charm: Frankly my dear, this nude shade looks charming on you
- Sweet Daisy: A bouquet of southern peach blossoms
- Carnival Cotton Candy: This spun sugar pink is all about fun
- Goodbye Shoes: Hit the road, but leave me this standalone gray-green
- Backstage Pass: I want access to this brown with purple nuances
- Sing You Like a Bee: Put some of this frosty ice on that, honey!
- Party Bus: Celebrate on-the-go with this party perfect confetti glitter
- Love My Pups: Let’s “paws” for this adorably sweet pink
- Color Me Country: This soul-ful hot pink makes me want to sign
- Some Hearts: You can’t beat this romantic coral dream
- American as Apple Pie: Tradition runs deep in this classic red
- Fisher Queen: I’m hooked on this deep, deep eggplant
I’m loving all the shades of pink in the collection especially the baby soft Love by Pups. Carnival Cotton Candy is another fun shade that is a favourite of my 15 year old daughter.
The bottles are a new design and they feature the new NICOLE logo. You pick up your favourite shades for $10.99 each at Shoppers Drug Mart, Target Canada, Walmart Canada, Jean Coutu, London Drug and Loblaws.
You can also enter my giveaway and try to win the entire Nicole by OPI Carrie Underwood collection too!
Which colour are you most look forward to trying first?