Disclosure: I was not financially compensated for this post. I received a sample of the product for review purposes. The opinions are my own, based on my personal experience with the product.
Disney’s Muppets Most Wanted opens in theatres on March 21, 2014. It features an all-star cast including Muppet favourites like Kermit the Frog, Miss Piggy as well as Hollywood stars, Tina Fey, Ty Burrell and Ricky Gervais. I’ve been watching the Muppets since I was a little girl so this is one I want to go see with my girls.
To get even more into the excitement of the upcoming release, OPI has launched eight new limited edition nail lacquers inspired by the movie, Disney’s Muppets Most Wanted! You’ll find a wide range of glamourous shades from soft pink to peach to sapphire blue!
Here’s a description of each shade in the collection:
- Muppets World Tour: This white quartz with colorful sparkle is a global sensation
- Miss Piggy’s Big Number: Stand back… Miss Piggy’s on sapphire!
- I Love Applause: This sheer, sweet pink deserves a standing ovation
- Let’s Do Anything We Want!: There’s no holding back this rose gold glitter with white confetti
- Kermit Me to Speak: Listen up… I’ve got lots to say about this rosy mauve
- Gaining Mole-metum: Make your beauty mark with this shredded gold and chunky pink glitter
- Int’l Crime Caper: To miss this opalescent pearl would be the crime of the century
- Chillin’ Like a Villain: My evil plan… to get away with this precious, sheer nude
I’ll be sharing my favourite in my upcoming review. Can you guess which one it is?
Muppets Most Wanted by OPI nail lacquers all come with OPI’s exclusive ProWide™ brush for easy application. You’ll be able to find them in professional salons and spas this month for a SRP of $10.95/each.