It’s very easy to take an ordinary cookie and make it fit a holiday theme. With Easter coming up, you could whip up a batch of peanut butter cookies and create an Easter treat out of them. All you need is some melted chocolate and sprinkles!
Peanut butter cookies have been a long time favourite of ours. They are easy to make and we all love to eat them at home. Next time you’re making peanut butter cookies, try dipping them in chocolate! It’s a match made in cookie heaven.
You’ll also like these Spring Cookie Bars.
Easter Peanut Butter Cookies
- 1 cup peanut butter
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 large egg
- ½ cup Wilton milk chocolate
- Easter sprinkles
- Combine, sugar, egg and peanut butter and combine.
- Drop by rounded teaspoon onto a greased cookie sheet. Using a fork press down lightly making a criss-cross pattern.
- Bake on 350°F for 6 to 8 minutes. Do not over bake.
- While the cookies are cooling melt the Wilton milk chocolate in a microwave safe bowl stirring every 30 seconds until melted. Let cool 1-2 minutes.
- Dip the cooled cookies one at a time in the chocolate. I also used a small spoon because my bowl wasn’t ‘deep’ enough.
- Lay on a lined cookie sheet and sprinkle with Easter sprinkles.
The information shown is an estimate provided by an online nutrition calculator. It should not be considered a substitute for a professional nutritionist’s advice.