It’s very easy to take an ordinary cookie and make it fit a holiday theme. With Easter coming up, you could whip up a batch of peanut butter cookies and create an Easter treat out of them. All you need is some melted chocolate and sprinkles!
Peanut butter cookies have been a long time favourite of ours. They are easy to make and we all love to eat them at home. Next time you’re making peanut butter cookies, try dipping them in chocolate! It’s a match made in cookie heaven.
You’ll also like these Spring Cookie Bars.
- 1 cup peanut butter
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 egg
- ½ cup Wilton milk chocolate
- Easter sprinkles
- Combine, sugar, egg and peanut butter and combine.
- Drop by rounded teaspoon onto a greased cookie sheet. Using a fork press down lightly making a criss-cross pattern.
- Bake on 350°F for 6 to 8 minutes. Do not over bake.
- While the cookies are cooling melt the Wilton milk chocolate in a microwave safe bowl stirring every 30 seconds until melted. Let cool 1-2 minutes.
- Dip the cooled cookies one at a time in the chocolate. I also used a small spoon because my bowl wasn’t ‘deep’ enough.
- Lay on a lined cookie sheet and sprinkle with Easter sprinkles.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 12 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 236Total Fat: 13gSaturated Fat: 3gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 8gCholesterol: 17mgSodium: 114mgCarbohydrates: 26gFiber: 1gSugar: 22gProtein: 6g