Marshmallow pops are 100 times easier to make than cake pops. I think that’s why I like them so much. You can make these in a matter of minutes and there’s no baking involved! Put them in a nice glass and make a pretty marshmallow bouquet. Then enjoy the bite-sized decadence.
If you wanted to change up the recipe a little, try them with butterscotch chips or even white chocolate. Whatever your taste buds desire will work!
Easter Marshmallow Pops
- 6-8 regular sized marshmallows
- ½ cup Wilton milk chocolate candy chips
- Easter sprinkles
- 6-8 candy sticks
- Heat candy chips by microwaving for 30 seconds stirring and repeating until melted. Allow to cool for 2-3 minutes.
- Insert stick in each marshmallow.
- Dip and roll marshmallows into the melted chocolate covering the marshmallow completely. Use a spoon to cover the marshmallow if needed.
- Lay on wax paper to set and sprinkle with Easter nonpareils
- Repeat the process with the other marshmallows.
- Place them in the fridge a few minutes to set. Enjoy!
The information shown is an estimate provided by an online nutrition calculator. It should not be considered a substitute for a professional nutritionist’s advice.