Do you do any special baking or treat making for Easter? Both my girls love to help in the kitchen so we are always baking and whipping up something fun to make. These Easter Lamb Marshmallow Pops couldn’t any cuter! They are almost too cute to eat. I prefer marshmallow pops over cake pops because they are easier to make and require no baking.
Here’s a step-by-step look at how you can make these Easter Lamb Marshmallow Pops for your family. Directions are below.
Easter Lamb Marshmallow Pops
A step-by-step tutorial with pictures on how to make Easter Lamb Marshmallow Pops.
- Jumbo Jet Puffed Marshmallows
- Jet Puffed Miniature Marshmallows
- Lollipop Sticks
- Bright Pink Candy Melts
- Purple Heart Sprinkles
- Candy Eyes
- Black Candy Decorating Pen
- Wax Paper
- Stick a lollipop stick through a marshmallow for each pop you’ll be making. Melt the pink candy melts according to package directions. Dip each marshmallow in the candy melts until fully coated, then tap on the side of the bowl to remove excess. Add a heart sprinkle with the tip pointed up (so it’s upside down) to the front for the lamb’s nose. Place upright in a block of foam to allow to harden completely.
- Add the leftover candy melts to a piping back fitted with a small round tip (I used a #2) and draw two small triangles for each marshmallow pop. These will be the ears.
- Add mini marshmallows around the lamb’s face and around the back of the marshmallow pop by adding a dab of leftover candy melts to the end of a marshmallow and pressing it to the pop until it hardens. It takes about 20 seconds per marshmallow.
- Affix the candy eyes to the front of each marshmallow pop by placing a dab of candy melts on the back of them. Peel the ears from the wax paper and stick them beside the lamb’s face by piping candy melts onto the back of the ears.
- Use the decorating pen to draw a mouth under the nose.
- Package as desired, and enjoy!
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 12 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 13Total Fat: 0gSaturated Fat: 0gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 0gCholesterol: 0mgSodium: 2mgCarbohydrates: 3gFiber: 0gSugar: 2gProtein: 0g
kathy downey says
I think these are really cute and going to make them for a birthday party next month,thanks
Terri S says
I pinned this to my Easter board. They are so cute!!! Thank you for sharing.
kathy downey says
These are one of the cutest treats i have seen